Quantcast

Gimee some '06 gear photos

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
OK...now I'm getting somewhere! Eurobike has photos of the top of the line 661 Suit. Here it is!:

WOW...that is pretty friggin impressive!!! It looks similar to the Dianese Race.
What do you think Frasier?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
and now i notice the 661 Strike looks very similar to the D2 now! So now THE and 661 are both coming out with a D2 style helmet (granted the THE is from the same manufacturer as the TLD)...6-7 years after it hit the market. Oddly enough the D2 has been the least imitated piece of gear in MTB over the years...but it seems that now everyone is gonna tke a swing at them.

danielbender

Monkey
Sep 21, 2004
Brazil
bizutch said:
OK...now I'm getting somewhere! Eurobike has photos of the top of the line 661 Suit. Here it is!:

WOW...that is pretty friggin impressive!!! It looks similar to the Dianese Race.
What do you think Frasier?
amazing helmts!

do you guys know prices for those?

SpasticJack

Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
I wonder if FSA is actually doing more than one casting/forging for the Gravity cranks this year. The Gravitys that came on my Sunday are a total joke. They're drilled at 165mm but the arm is the same length as a 175. There is almost an extra inch of crankarm hanging past my pedals. Not the best product spec IMO especially mated with a bike with a low BB and lots of travel. When I called FSA about it, they said "yeah that's how we make them". LAME

C_Mo

Chimp
Jul 15, 2003
Sofia, Bulgaria
Bicyclist said:
Damn that Sram road stuff is HOT. Looks like Campy except the cranks will probably be better. Square taper isn't my first interface choice :D
yeah, and it was fun seeing all the guys with Shimano shirts checking it out.