Quantcast

Gimee some '06 gear photos

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
OK...here are some products I wanna get photos of but have not seen in the 5 million 2006 photo galleries:
New Giro DH helmet
New easton wheelsets
Truvativ/FSA/RaceFace/ETC...DH 170mm cranks and BB's(all in a row if possible)
'06 SixSixOne lineup
NEW RENNIE & Sam Hill signature 5.10's!!!
Utopia's flip-up goggles! (saw them in a skiing '06 order brochure)
Up close side shot of the new Marzocchi 55mm direct mount stem

None of these things have I seen photos of for some reason?

If you've got a product that you couldn't find in the galleries, mention it and maybe we can get some hounds to link up a few IMG tags for what you couldn't find too!!!

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
Really like the Giro Remedy, The visor especially

Damn figured those guys would of got on the white shoe bandwagon....guess that's only for sponsored racers!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I wonder how many people are going to buy that stuff with somebody's name on it like that. Do they come with a Michael Vick jersey?

I like the green stitching though, it matches my dreamy eyes. :D

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Jeremy R said:
I wonder how many people are going to buy that stuff with somebody's name on it like that. Do they come with a Michael Vick jersey?
I don't they they are for sale...they were especially made for Nathan and Sam.

Who cares how they look...heck after one run at North Star mine are no longer black, but N* dust brown :D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Acadian said:
I don't they they are for sale...they were especially made for Nathan and Sam.

Who cares how they look...heck after one run at North Star mine are no longer black, but N* dust brown :D
I love the look of the regular low tops once you get a couple of rides in them. Those shoes look sweet dusty.
In an effort to run flats more, I have been trailriding in mine.
It has been ..............interesting so far. :think:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Jeremy R said:
I love the look of the regular low tops once you get a couple of rides in them. Those shoes look sweet dusty.
In an effort to run flats more, I have been trailriding in mine.
It has been ..............interesting so far. :think:
Do you need the Yeti to makes things better?

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
Jeremy R said:

Oh; them shoes there, they ain't fer sale.

them's is one-offs.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
intensified said:
ykes 300 clams for a pressure suite,,, small sleek elbow pads - how about big,cushy, and plush like I like my women.
ouch - you can get some dainese for less then that. Guess the only budget suit left with good protection is rockgardn

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Transcend said:
ouch - you can get some dainese for less then that. Guess the only budget suit left with good protection is rockgardn
true dat. Wait to see what RockGardn has in store for '06. I've been riding a prototype '06 suit for a few months now and it's way sick. We had the finalized version at the show and they will be available for order in early Nov.

The same basic layout is intact however there is a long list of upgrades incorporated into the design. Here are some of them.

• Base material is now an open mesh/net material that is soft against the skin but also very sturdy. It is similar to the Dianese but much more soft to the touch. Airflow is vastly improved as a result. Also the base material now comes all the way to the waist line or even slightly lower in front so no more belly shirt action like previous models.

• Kidney belt is now a super-tough PVC mesh (think black window screen but way stronger) that breaths incredibly well but still provides plenty of support/compression.

• Back Slider is now removable to allow use with lighter-duty "Flak Vest" (new for '06, available separate for about ~$50) which is a low-profile foam/mesh vest that protects your core only and has no hard plastics. Another reason the slider is removable is for reducing bulkiness when wearing a loaded pack.

• Shoulder cups are a new custom mold that sit much lower profile for less of a football player look w/o removing any structural integrity. Also has "oval R" logo molded in.

• Chest plates are also a new custom darth vader looking mold that we found contours the chest better and also provides slightly more coverage. No longer do collar bones appear to poke out on some people. Also have nice logo molded in. :D

• The best new feature is the fact that the price is still $183 MSRP. :thumb:

Most of the rest of the line got upgraded/revamped including the landing zone knee/shins which are totally new and will stay right over your knee thanks to some creative strap placement and material (above/behind the knee cross-over w/stretch velcro straps)

Check the website for updates sometime soon....

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
yeah check out the new rockgardn, it looks sick and is going to fit increasingly better this year, what ever the flaws were ( for those who thought they had them) they are gone with in 06

Cat Daddy

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Not too sneaky, since we did show it at Interbike! :) Parts of the '06 line (Easel Jersey, Summit Shorts, Dirt Duffle) are already on the '05 website. The new '06 FATE Carbons just came in yesterday, but aren't being shown yet. Production of the '06 armor is scheduled to complete in about 2 weeks, followed by a two week trans-Pacific boat ride, about a week to clear Customs, and then it will be in our hands. Once we have all the gear ready to go, we'll update the website!

Attachments

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
Cat Daddy said:
Not too sneaky, since we did show it at Interbike! :) Parts of the '06 line (Easel Jersey, Summit Shorts, Dirt Duffle) are already on the '05 website. The new '06 FATE Carbons just came in yesterday, but aren't being shown yet. Production of the '06 armor is scheduled to complete in about 2 weeks, followed by a two week trans-Pacific boat ride, about a week to clear Customs, and then it will be in our hands. Once we have all the gear ready to go, we'll update the website!
Looks just like an azonic :p

Really though you guys are putting out sweet products, especially for the price.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
You could try some nice protective options from Acerbis, they've been out for a few years and they don't rape you on pricing, offer more shoulder protection...

The Net Evolution model goes for $160 online :nuts:

They also started selling the Koerta in 2005, but I haven't seen it in the US. I think it cost a little bit more - more heavy duty and different construction...

Attachments

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
punkassean said:
true dat. Wait to see what RockGardn has in store for '06. I've been riding a prototype '06 suit for a few months now and it's way sick. We had the finalized version at the show and they will be available for order in early Nov.

Yeah, I was going to pm you to see if this was legit. One of the guys over on MTBR had mentioned several changes to the suit, and I was suprised since they just came out with the new suit last year. Can't wait to see it.