Quantcast

gin

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I'd like to thank you for making tonight survivable. I said many inappropriate things, but I'm still standing... err, sitting... You gave me a handy excuse for my usreasnable actions. With a bit o luck, that girl from the bar will show up any minute now, and I'll likely be passed the fvck out....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
when you wake up in the morning you will be hanging from a hook in the ceiling by your taint.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
when you wake up in the morning you will be hanging from a hook in the ceiling by your taint.
I think for those not paying attention this week, that statement will be completely confusing....but for those of us deeply involved in mandowns exploits on a daily basis, it's an excellent summation!! :thumb:

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
personally, I would classify drinking absinthe alone, in the dark, at noon under the "needing" column
true.... woulda been better if he drank a bottle of absinthe while kickin it at the beach. That way we could recount his shenannigans on youtube.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Simply posting a valid and viable point does not preclude other options from also being acceptable. My statement was taken out of context above, and the point of that post was one of economics, not moral judgement on recreational activities. Please see this follow up post in the same thread.
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3474840&postcount=22

Since I still had the gin shakes this morning, I rode the bike in instead of driving; thus it is time for me to dust my high-humidity low-lying wetlands with talc in order to prevent orangu-taint.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
It looks like someone backed over it with a dump truck, hit it with the ugly stick, and sharted on it.... twice.