Quantcast

girl pants? painted wheels? omg must be a scene kid (pics inside)

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
I don't know about those pants. Keep girl pants out of mountain biking. Nice pictures

Starvin

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
Roads & Islands
what makes people think that spandex jeans are cool? I mean seriously, what is the purpose? It's got to cut down on mobility and makes you look like a pillow-biter at the same time... = lose/lose.

i dont get it.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Honestly, who cares what kind of pants he wears (or anyone else for that matter). Dude likes to ride, thats cool enough for me, regardless if he was wearing a dress or a pair of dress pants. It seems funny (and sad) that so many ppl get hung up on fashion, and hating on others who don't abide by their "rules" of what is cool. I have these same discussions with my students, the world would be pretty boring if we were all clones of each other.

Keep raging the pants, Grom-Dom.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I think it would be hot to see somebody throwing down some big moves with deck shoes, pleated khakis and a white oxford...sh!t, I'm trying to bring back sweat pants... :)

jjchgo

Chimp
Apr 11, 2006
It seems funny (and sad) that so many ppl get hung up on fashion, and hating on others who don't abide by their "rules" of what is cool. I have these same discussions with my students, the world would be pretty boring if we were all clones of each other.

Keep raging the pants, Grom-Dom.
its even funnier that wearing girls pants is so trendy right now and how many people are wearing them so they can by just like everyone else.

pot meet kettle.

cheers,

jj

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Oh, I'm not saying anything about style making someone an individual, people have been wearing tight fitting clothes for hundreds of years and you see sprigs of styles from the past popping up all the time as "cutting edge" fashion. I'm just saying its silly to cut on anothers choice of clothing.

I'll say it again, it would be a boring world if we all dressed alike, some individualism is created by alternative styles, even if there are whole cultures who dress similarly.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
im a pillow biter? thanks for letting us know about your sick fantasies, but ill have to pass.

Anyways, we already know you like your women how you like your whiskey: 12 years old and mixed up in coke.

Also, lets see what you can do on a bike.

limited range of mobility? seems like something is keeping you from moving your ass off your computer chair and maybe riding an actual bike...

doing it to be scene? no they are harder to tear and more comfortable. its my style, feel how you want. Tiles, your hating is all right with me cos i know you're cool. the rest of you need to get a life maybe?

prana.ferox

Chimp
Aug 24, 2006
Seattle, WA
Finally, a thread that devolves into everyone calling everyone else gay! RM may finally achieve that special Pink Bike essence. Keep it up, fellows!

Starvin

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
Roads & Islands
im a pillow biter? thanks for letting us know about your sick fantasies, but ill have to pass.

Anyways, we already know you like your women how you like your whiskey: 12 years old and mixed up in coke.

Also, lets see what you can do on a bike.

limited range of mobility? seems like something is keeping you from moving your ass off your computer chair and maybe riding an actual bike...

doing it to be scene? no they are harder to tear and more comfortable. its my style, feel how you want. Tiles, your hating is all right with me cos i know you're cool. the rest of you need to get a life maybe?
You're right, i do like my women like i like my whisky: 20-25, straight and 2 fingers... tight. But i dont suspect you know what thats like... stick to the vodka and the freshman chicks.

And i'm sure you got more skills than me on the DJ, i'll give you that. Congradulations, you get more time to ride than me.

I have nothing keeping me from getting off the computer, hence my un-whorish post count. But i will take the time to make fun of a girlpants-wearing punk on the internet.

tmoney727t

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Madison, CT
i mean are soooooooooo gay too!!!!!!!!!!, but theres nothing wrong with that right? we live in a country of free expression go bite a pillow you flaming dick
hey man, im just saying that traditionally cross dressers wear girls clothing and the majority of that demographic is homosexual. I have nothing against homosexuals or cross dressing I am just saying that when a male wears pants that were specifically made for a female that person might be considered a cross dresser or transexual of which the majority is homosexual, but you may very well be the exception.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Traditionally men in Scotland wore kilts, and I've been known to sport mine a time or few as well. Some might mistake this piece of clothing for a similar piece of apparel that is considered rather feminine , but its actually very masculine. I guess its all in the eye of the beholder.

I'm not really into tapered legged pants, but I have a couple pair of pants at home that I bought in the womens department. If your looking at stylish cuts of pants men's jeans were lagging a few years ago. I haven't bought a pair in a while, but oddly all of my designer jeans I've gotten lately are cut the same as the chick pants I bought a couple years ago.

Oh, and chick pants have gotten me into many more conversations with chicks then any pair of guy pants, not because of where I bought them but rather for how they look on me. The women who recently became my wife loves it when I wear said jeans, and considering the beni's of turning on my wife I don't aim to stop.

Starvin

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
Roads & Islands
Traditionally men in Scotland wore kilts, and I've been known to sport mine a time or few as well. Some might mistake this piece of clothing for a similar piece of apparel that is considered rather feminine , but its actually very masculine. I guess its all in the eye of the beholder.

I'm not really into tapered legged pants, but I have a couple pair of pants at home that I bought in the womens department. If your looking at stylish cuts of pants men's jeans were lagging a few years ago. I haven't bought a pair in a while, but oddly all of my designer jeans I've gotten lately are cut the same as the chick pants I bought a couple years ago.

Oh, and chick pants have gotten me into many more conversations with chicks then any pair of guy pants, not because of where I bought them but rather for how they look on me. The women who recently became my wife loves it when I wear said jeans, and considering the beni's of turning on my wife I don't aim to stop.
ahhh so now the guy who was on his high horse earlier preaching "dress differently, F 'fashion' ", comes clean about wearing designer jeans and girlpants. interesting.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
i cant stop laughing about the guy buying womens jeans.. i mean where do you nuts go? :lol that makes for some serious toe.. and the reason they chicks talk to you is because they need the gay friend for fashion advice ;)

Rover Nick

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
First of all, stop telling us to drop the girl pants. The OP brought it up in the title, that means its fair game.

Second of all, telling people to not care and do what they want , all while buying the latest fashion is pretty messed up. Thats like the hardcore republicans that are 100% aganist gay people are out trying to pick up gay strippers. To me its more of a "practice what you preach" deal.

Third of all, I would feel extremley weird standing in the womens section trying to pick out a pair of pants or underwear

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Alright, maybe my comments have been misunderstood, so I will clarify.

I have nothing against any fashion (I don't believe I ever said "F" fashion, I said wear what you like and don't trash others for making their own choices in that area. We are supposed to be more enlightened in this day and age, about all cultures, race, creed, religion, and dare I say it, style).

Next, fashion goes in a lot of directions. Fashion could be a Prada suit, or it could be Gap sweats. Fashion could be baggy pants and a sweatshirt or fashion could be tight pants and shirts. I think its funny that people are being this one dimensional.

I guess I assume that this group is a little bit above the level of my middle school students who talk the same way. Perhaps the ideas of considering others ideas and appreciating that they can do their own thing with out worrying what others think is ok.

Hail to the Ridemonkey Nazis!

And Nick, who said anything about underwear?

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
I don't know why you guys care about the pants but whatever. Sorry I couldn't get better pictures Jeremy, next time don't show up when it's getting dark :poster_oops:

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
i hate to stoop this low but i had to do it

look familiar?

im sorry you guys feel the need to make fun of me over the internet for my clothing. those jeans cost $15 by the way, and unlike you i dont steal from my girlfriends underwear drawer. i think a few of you guys would be great on queer eye for the straight guy. judging my what im hearing, gay fashion consultants you folks are.

btw i think you should tell this guy your opinions and then proceed to die. chase d. is aweosme, but hes menacing as well. cheers!