Quantcast

girl pants? painted wheels? omg must be a scene kid (pics inside)

DThomson

Monkey
Nov 1, 2004
for all of those who are getting butt hurt about what some other kid is wearing:

you're being pussies, and just ride your fVcking bike. most likely he shreds harder than you anyway.

tomyboy

Chimp
May 9, 2003
Irvine
best whip i have ever done straight up:

2nd one isnt as good, first one i was mad stoked on
Sweet pic.

Getting back on topic with bikes instead of pants:
got any tips on doing whips like that?

When I try them, I can only whip to one way.
I ride right foot forward and i can only throw my rear to the right.
When I'm near the height of the jump, i swing my rear left foot to the right and tweak my handlebars. Thus the rear wheel swings to the right like this:

How are you whipping like your first pic in the same direction as your back foot?

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
thats the right way to do them. try carving to the right and kicking your tail of the bike out to the left. carving is key. im learning to do that when i do mine

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
apparently i do i guess. and you want to carve a little bit before going off of the lip to help get your bike out instead of going off straight and just kicking it out

lets see yu do some whips?
:picsstfu: :picsstfu:

bringdoom

Chimp
Nov 14, 2007
Sick whips and nice looking bike.

I used to wear the girl pants, I was too cheap to buy new pants so I just wore my wifes old ones since she was loosing weight, lol. Besides I was a big time hxc kid and that was in. Now I weight 209 with a musculer build and would retarded in girl pants.

I dont care what anyone says, for riding bikes, the right kinda girl pants are the bees knees. I never got a pant leg caught in my bmx when I was wearing them, and they stretched just enough to not hinder any movement.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
looks like you got the carving technique down but now you should learn to whip without carving and when you have that dialed then put both techniques together with some bent knees and you are set. The carving technique doesn't work everywhere, imo.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
haha it looks better in the flesh. i think im doing lilac with flat black parts, and do the fork with the drops being lilac and fading up the legs to flat black. should be gnar. and im getting nemesis bars

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
aite yer legit. i believe it. i thought you wre just a 5poster n00b who was talkin smack. and this guy:
told me that carving a little bit into it helps a ton.

cant argue with steez:

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
lollercoaster.

pm will be sent eventually, im doing a 28 page paper so im on here for 30sec. will pm tomorrow though.

dunno if ill sell my frame yet

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
you wont. just paint it again and fall in love all over again :monkeydance:

yeah, it's just i want the new v3, but dont have the $.

i really only want the updated version, im keeping my 24 even though im getting a 20. im running a 22mm euro bb and the bearings are miniscule and they blow out easy and stuff. it sucks