Quantcast

Girls suck

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
laura said:
you start so many threads like this. i think its you that sucks so bad, not us.

That's what I was thinking...I understand there are bad apples here and there, but how could he pick a bad apple EVERY single time...dude...step back and take a look at your own damn self...are you fat? ugly? not good in the sack? do you smell? do you not perform oral? theres gotta be something that's turning the ladies off...

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
ghettorigged said:
:think:

From what I see on those home decorating & remodeling shows, gay-ness would ATTRACT more women, not send them running. :D
Umm, no. Sure, a lot of women would be hanging out with you if you're looking very Fab 5-ish, but they'll start referring to you as "such a great friend." OK, OK, I'll admit, I have a lot of female friends....but I've fvcked every single one of them....and some of their sisters too. :sneaky: :evil:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
El Jefe said:
Umm, no. Sure, a lot of women would be hanging out with you if you're looking very Fab 5-ish, but they'll start referring to you as "such a great friend." OK, OK, I'll admit, I have a lot of female friends....but I've fvcked every single one of them....and some of their sisters too. :sneaky: :evil:
:rolleyes:

Guys who feel like they need to have sex with all of their female friends in order to justify their friendship are doing both themselves and their friends a disservice.

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
girls suck all the time, bm is just stating the obvious.

as far as having sex with all of your freinds, i am not sure that he is doing him and his friends a disservice, but you can be sure that he is doing his freinds.

you CAN live with them, and you CAN live without them, the choice is yours.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
i like living with them,i just dont turn into pussy when it doesnt workout. when you break up, yea, sure it sucks, but move on.

girls are fun :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
urbanhuckbot said:
as far as having sex with all of your freinds, i am not sure that he is doing him and his friends a disservice, but you can be sure that he is doing his freinds.
Read my post again. Having sex with friends isn't necessarily bad, but the old justification of "Oh, she's just my friend, but it's okay 'cause I've slept with her..."

It's too bad that some people aren't secure enough in their friendships (or themselves) to just accept them, instead of needing to sleep with someone as some kind of declaration of their manhood.

It's not particularly hard to just "get laid" - forming a good friendship based on trust and respect is a far more difficult task...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Customer: hey barkeep, how about some food to go with this beer.

Bartender: well, you have 2 choices, deernuts and beernuts.

Customer: whats the difference?

Bartender: well beernuts are $1.25 and deernuts are under a buck!

(rimshot sounds in background)

Thank you, thank you........

:D

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
binary visions said:
It's not particularly hard to just "get laid" - forming a good friendship based on trust and respect is a far more difficult task...
:stupid:

the best relationships always start out as friendships. at least that's what i think. but what do i know. :)

and she should like riding bikes too :D