Quantcast

Glüten tåg

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Cough isn't going away so I may head into the hospital today to see whats up. If you dont hear from me by tomorrow it means the VA has me locked in a dungeon preparing to cut me up to be dog food. Possibly doing experiments on me.

In other news,

Pretty sure I am going to book cancun in a few weeks

How dare ye, desecrate thy beauty of my beloved apple products.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Since the monkey is pretty much where I get all of my valued information.
iPad Air did not like being curb stomped by kid. Not totally on the Apple train, any other suggestions before I buy another Apple?
It's more of a Pad thing. I'm more a phone + work laptop person. But again, no love the defended fruit here. Love my Pixel phone.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
wind has been blowing in the mid 20s all night and supposed to stay like this for the next few days. I guess long pants and a windproof soft shell will be my uniform for the rest of the week

Second oldest dog is pissed. no food this am as he is getting his teeth worked on at the vet and has to be sedated.

Espresso then off to wheelchair hell

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I ran 5 miles early this morning and it was 8 degrees and it sucked. I've just about had it with these friggin cold mornings. I did have a good workout on the bike trainer last night while watching the Jack Reacher series on Amazon Prime. Good show.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
while watching the Jack Reacher series
Just started watching that with wifey, she's a big fan of the books and liked the films - but casting Cruise in that role never worked against the book narrative of the person.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
trying to get out to ski this afternoon, I suck at taking time off.
I'll be up on Wednesday. You should go to WP on Thursday for the powder! (I would but for my schedule being unfortunately inflexible that day.)

On drive in this morning. Only lasted a few minutes.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Todays low temp is forcasted to be the same as yesterdays high, so thats a plus.

But its supposed to be 47 freedom units tomorrow. What the fuck bro?

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'll be up on Wednesday. You should go to WP on Thursday for the powder! (I would but for my schedule being unfortunately inflexible that day.)

On drive in this morning. Only lasted a few minutes.

So not the glow from @Pesqueeb 's house when Putin sends a present to NORAD?

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
1” here on Thursday. All of us snow lovers are not going to get fingered by this one, we’re going to get fucked.
Of course it’s currently 1*f here now and a potential for more snow on Friday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Not much to report. Gotta buy some windows, the question now is whether to choose the $300/window or the $600/window. 14 total windows, so the difference isn't insignificant...