Quantcast

!!! Glad that's over day !!!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Winter this year is le suck.
Rain and basically no snow in the forecast.
Thinking of traveling out west a week earlier.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning!! Skiing the last two days was a lot more fun than I expected. I got new boots and I feel like a completely different skier in them. They are softer than my old boots, so it's easier to lean forward and bend my ankles...feels so much better. Anyway, Mount Snow only had about 30% open and it was all groomers, but given all of the rain they've had recently, they did a great job opening up what they could with man made snow and it was in surprisingly good shape. There was nobody at the mountain all weekend and no lift lines. Given the fact that all of the terrain was groomed, my legs don't feel tired at all today. So, I'll head out for a run after a couple of early work meetings here on this Tuesday that feels like a Monday, #coolstorybro

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Warm and rainy here too. Gonna see if I can find some studded fatbike tires on sale. Those suckers ain't cheap. But it seems like these crappy winters are becoming more and more frequent, so riding in crappy conditions is all I'll have. May as well invest now.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Warm and rainy here too. Gonna see if I can find some studded fatbike tires on sale. Those suckers ain't cheap. But it seems like these crappy winters are becoming more and more frequent, so riding in crappy conditions is all I'll have. May as well invest now.
Did you perused Marketplace?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

A good Christmas was had by all, especially the child. Her excitement made the whole affair that much better.

Now I shall busy myself with a bunch of yard work and miscellaneous things around the house.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
gonna head to the Japanese grocery and a Japanese bakery when I finally get out of bed. 45 minutes of snuggly middle child time this morning is a good start

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ahhh, a balmy -2 freedoms right now, probably -20 last night.
Drinking coffee, listening to Jason Isbell, contemplating a walk with Tater in a bit.
life is good today.

Bought my tix for Costa Rica, Feb 14-March 5. Estoy emocionado!

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Rode this morning and pulled a sweet ass leaner on a reachy stepdown. Laid it down in leaves and was immediately thankful there were no large trees in the area. Other than a pretty accurate outline of my keys in my thigh, a clean getaway.
20231226_135505.jpg

Doing moar mastacating at my inlaws for lunch. Want to take a gummie but have a piss test at work coming up :disgust:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Rode this morning and pulled a sweet ass leaner on a reachy stepdown. Laid it down in leaves and was immediately thankful there were no large trees in the area. Other than a pretty accurate outline of my keys in my thigh, a clean getaway.
View attachment 205584

Doing moar mastacating at my inlaws for lunch. Want to take a gummie but have a piss test at work coming up :disgust:
hey fella-got 10 spousal passes for dh days for xmas-holler if'n y'all want to hit rock creek or windrock on a warm day this winter or snowshoe/beech/sugar this summer!

pissing rain here in western nor cack. hanging with pops until thursday. spent most of yesterday working with 13yo to build his home gym setup in the garage. might need to crank up a fire later on.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Am awake. Apparently there was a bit of a complication. Some of the filter is buried in the wall of the vein so it got left behind and there was a "contained rupture" or some such thing. So my out patient surgery has now turned into an overnight stay for monitoring. But the doc seemed pretty happy with how it went given how long I've had it and the type of filter that it was. Definitely still groggy and my throat hurts, but I've had worse.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Am awake. Apparently there was a bit of a complication. Some of the filter is buried in the wall of the vein so it got left behind and there was a "contained rupture" or some such thing. So my out patient surgery has now turned into an overnight stay for monitoring. But the doc seemed pretty happy with how it went given how long I've had it and the type of filter that it was. Definitely still groggy and my throat hurts, but I've had worse.

Shit, hope that is the extent of it. Heal up buttercup.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Florida boating certification and Everglades boater cert completed, a literal 5-hour timesink that doesn't allow you to challenge the final but instead makes you sit through 848 pages of info with a resetting 25-second timer before going to the next individual page.
Do they still have the section on gator wrasslin

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
You have an idea when testing is coming up?? I want to work where you work. #Stupidrandomtesting .
Got a promotion and they always piss test you when you get bumped to your highest level of incompetence for some reason. Bummed they still care about CBD and like derivatives since its legal here. Was thinking about having a speed ball to neutralize and gummie compounds in my system, but my doctor friend @SuboptimusPrime assured me thats not how it works. Too bad.

Thats a lot of man passes @jstuhlman and yes, we have to ride some WNC gnar aggressively slow in 2024. Especially in Wilsons.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ok, so kiddo got his holiday bass guitar. (Squier Jaguar, cool choice) He has never played one, ever. He Is sitting in his room, working out the baselines to Seven Nation Army, Wish You Were Here, Iron Man, and Under Pressure.
There is a small ray of hope for this goddamn generation!

(I have absolutely 100% no clue about what he listens to on his own).

Last edited: