Quantcast

gloves

colton

Monkey
May 20, 2007
I just wanted to know what gloves you all use for BMX or dirtjumping. Right now, i am wearing TLD Air gloves and before that, Fit Pro 2 Gloves.

rubrduk

Chimp
Sep 8, 2001
la canada
Fly gloves are faves currently...then again i wear a 3xl glove so my choices are limited - i like the Axo Padlock's but the 2xl (biggest size) is a bit snug

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
go to your local mx shop and pick up some $12 MSR gloves. I used to go thru fox and axo in no time. really like these cheapos...

colton

Monkey
May 20, 2007
Does anybody ride with the mechanix original glove? i heard that they are really comfortable and are extremely durable.

colton

Monkey
May 20, 2007
I ended up getting some new gloves this week. I read some reviews on MTBR that said the Mechanix gloves were good so i bought them for $20. So far, they are the best gloves that i have ever worn for both trail work, and for riding.:clapping:

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
I wear some cheapo Kona's that I got at VeloSwap about a year ago. Considering, they held up decent. Not much left of the fingers or the palm anymore. They have a carbon fiber knuckle guard that I liked, but only because it hurt when you hit someone else with them.