Quantcast

Gluten-Taag Toosday

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
yea, having kids isn't for everybody. i love mine though, so it's good.
True. It's just through the power of shitty parenting I've learned to place no value in families but I know that's not normal and most people actually think families are a good things. I will stick to friends and to trying to save my awesome 14 year old half sister from my moms crazy, Joe Rogan listening husband. Thankfully she knows her father is full of shit.

Also I just know I was an annoying little shit and with me and my s/o both having all the ADHDs we would probably create a monster.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I used my brain today and have blocked off my work calendar on Wednesdays from 3:30pm to end of the day, to stop people from trying to book meetings during when I should be driving to meet up with buddies to go riding. In case anyone can see the actual booking names in my calendar for some reason, I've named it "Personal Task Reflection Time".
if you're using outlook, you can mark it as "private"

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
True. It's just through the power of shitty parenting I've learned to place no value in families but I know that's not normal and most people actually think families are a good things. I will stick to friends and to trying to save my awesome 14 year old half sister from my moms crazy, Joe Rogan listening husband. Thankfully she knows her father is full of shit.

Also I just know I was an annoying little shit and with me and my s/o both having all the ADHDs we would probably create a monster.
:confused:

:busted: