Quantcast

gm tuesday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good morning monkeys i guess quo's not gonna start it so its my time to shine :D. anyway got nothing but school today so ya, also i made a edit since the snow started
. what you think?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Nice riding!

Glad to see someone built a transition on that drop beneath the power lines at :29, I vividly remember hucking that one to flat and the regret the came shortly thereafter.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Nice video.

Working out in California again. I couldn't sleep so I've catching up on email and e-paperwork since about 3:45am. :dead:

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Morning! Halloween night was a huge success! We probably had 800-1000 kids. People absolutely loved the cemetery! And the weather was absolutely awesome....mid to high 60s all evening with nary a breeze!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, my wife and I had a whopping 11 kids stop by for candy. That's a record for us since last year we had a total of 0.

This means I have a lot of candy to eat now :D

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Trick or treating in our town has been postponed to Nov 10 due to downed trees and powerlines all over the place. Spent the night by the fireplace with the wife playing Trivial Pursuit. Showered this morning at the employee fitness center. Yeah.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Only trick-or-treaters at my house last night were my niece, daughter and 2 neighbors...which means they got a lot of treats :D It was pretty cold (in the 30s) so we walked around the cul-de-sac and to a few houses in the next housing development (maybe 10-12 total) and Syd has a TON of candy. We live in the sticks so people are very generous with the candy because there aren't many kids that come out. I thought she was going to try to take one lady's dog home--gorgeous siberian huskey. Not much on deck for tonight, but I am hoping to ride my bike one of these days.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see my little dude out tric-or-treating as I had to work late last night. Got home, had a sammich and watched some football. Fell asleep on the couch and woke up just in time to see the final few minutes of overtime. Good way to have watched that game from what I understand.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Today is also my youngest daughter's 9th birthday!! She is getting a brand new laptop!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
First year my oldest son really go into both dressing up and tric or treating - really fun night. He was so tired at the end though from walking around. At one point he was do we really need more candy dad :)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
So a lady in the office this morning says (I'm paraphrasing), "Here, I brought in these two banana breads. They were in my freezer and were going to go bad, so I thought you might like them." Um, thanks?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

I spent a good part of yesterday cramming for my tech interview. The job description mentioned lots of networking that I haven't dealt with in a long time, so I studied up like a good boy. And for what? About 3 questions. The rest was object oriented program design and test strategy. They said I should hear by Thursday or Friday. They have one more interview today, then they will pick someone to bring in for the ALL DAY. Damn. Guess I need to study some more. I would think an all day would involve more than 3 questions.