Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
+/-?

i see a lot of dojo widgets, which i'm not so sure i like

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Why must things be fvcked with? And whats with the apparently unblockable add at the top of the inbox?

*edit: Google image search for "we fear change" is surprisingly NSFW (BEWBS!)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
There are no unblockable ads in Gmail. You're doing it wrong.

I like the new look once I figured out that you could hit the gear icon (not the one in the bar up top, but the one next to the page changing arrows) and select "Cozy" - the spacing on the standard one is just too damn big.

Otherwise, I like the more cohesive UI, I like the new conversation view, and I like the consistent three dots that appear where you can click to display more.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I like the new look once I figured out that you could hit the gear icon (not the one in the bar up top, but the one next to the page changing arrows) and select "Cozy" - the spacing on the standard one is just too damn big.
was looking at wrong one for a few min -- nice

gmailgearicon.PNG

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Must just be my Chrome Portable on the "office" computer. Ad-block is still not as all-inclusive for chrome as it as on Firefox. No Ads in teh Gmail here @ home.
Screen shot? Are you talking about that little one-line bar directly over your inbox? If so, you can turn that off through Settings > Web Clips.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Screen shot? Are you talking about that little one-line bar directly over your inbox? If so, you can turn that off through Settings > Web Clips.
Yea. Doesn't show on Firefox so I thought it was a Chrome issue. Learned my one thing for the day from teh :monkey: early today.

*edit: Must spread teh repz

Last edited: