Quantcast

~~~Gmt for Friday~~~

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Going to be a long day. Stuck coming in tonight to re-certify for engine boroscope at FSM only knows how late at night for FSM only knows how long for a certification I didn't want in the first place. :banghead:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday, fellow burrito fans! I ran 21 miles at 10:25 pace last night in 3:35. I got hot and tired the last six miles and slowed down a lot. It was 86 degrees with 90% humidity, so I was happy to just push through. A good run. 75 mile road ride with the wife tomorrow then a 10K race Sunday.

Not a great night of sleep. I see multiple coffees today.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's ****ing finally Friday!!! This week has dragged on for way too long. Nothing but relaxing planned for Saturday all day. On Sunday I'm going DHing with the guys and checking out the Gravity East DH race at Swain Mountain. Should be really interesting to see a decent sized race being held at our little mountain but at least it's nice to see western NY getting some attention in the DH category.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo! well, no minivan, but got our Subie packed up for the 1st "father/son" BMX race at the track tonight.

Interesting discussion last night with das kid - Me: "Do you want to go do a race tomorrow night at the BMX track?" Him: "Yeah! I want to win something!!!" (Dad makes 'sheesh' look) Him: Oh, also...I hurt my foot today, I guess I can't go to kindergarten in a few weeks!" :rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, its my monday, short stretch this week of four days till next day off...... Took grandpa shooting yesterday, put about 200 rounds down range with him to get him out of the house and give him a break from taking care of grandma <showed up with mom an said lets go grandpa>. He had a good time and is trying to talk me out of my new pistol already