Quantcast

~~@GMT for Monday GMT@~~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The in-laws finally headed home yesterday after 10 days of visiting us. It was nice having them around to help my wife with the baby since I started back to work. But it's also REALLY nice to have a quiet house again. My in-laws are unable to just relax while on vacation, they constantly have to have projects to work on or somewhere to go. That and my father-in-law really needs to get his hearing checked cause he has to turn up the TV so freakin loud.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Just returned from the inlaws, celebrating my father-in-law's 70th birthday and introducing Alex to a bunch of new relatives. We spent the weekend throwing knives, floating around in the pool, playing cornhole and some frisbee cup game and drinking plenty of beer :D

On today's agenda....finalizing lease for MF, working on menu for MF, taking Syd to swim and a MTB Ride for me! My new bike should also ship to me today so I'll be anxiously checking the tracking number for the rest of the week for that to arrive :p

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
my father-in-law really needs to get his hearing checked cause he has to turn up the TV so freakin loud.
Maybe he just misses Billy Mays. "DO YOU EVER FEEL NOT-SO-CLEAN? WITH STAY FREE WINGS, YOU CAN BE CONFIDENT ALL DAY LONG. BUT WAIT..."

Sitting at my desk, getting paid to look beautiful.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That and my father-in-law really needs to get his hearing checked cause he has to turn up the TV so freakin loud.
if people insist on talking while i'm watching something.....i crank the thing up until they get the fvcking point.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
if people insist on talking while i'm watching something.....i crank the thing up until they get the fvcking point.
If that were the case then I'd understand. But he has the TV cranked up and he's the only one in the living room. For a while I thought he was just tuning out my mother-in-law but now I'm convinced he's slowly going deaf.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning all. Made it through the weekend... got a bunch done Saturday and got to hang out with my youngest cousins :) Love them. Not much happened yesterday. We took Lucas to a bday party and sat on a sweet deck and drank beers. They live across the street, so it was pretty much awesome to not have to drive a single damn place afterward :) Though... I really should have gone on that ride I wanted to do... oh well. Soon. Hit the gym before work this morning. Great start to the week.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Saturdays shuttles were cut short by one of the group wrecking himself at the end of the first run. Turned out he busted a couple ribs and punctured a lung. I'm just glad he survived our 'medical treatment' of sitting in an armpit deep, snow melt fed river while pounding beers and eating handfuls of unidentified painkillers fished from the bottom of various camelbaks. He was all smiles on the 2hr way home, either way.

Sunday was ripping out a carpet that had been adhered with roughly 2000 gallons of mastic and then soaking in the ocean for 3 hours.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Saturdays shuttles were cut short by one of the group wrecking himself at the end of the first run. Turned out he busted a couple ribs and punctured a lung. I'm just glad he survived our 'medical treatment' of sitting in an armpit deep, snow melt fed river while pounding beers and eating handfuls of unidentified painkillers fished from the bottom of various camelbaks. He was all smiles on the 2hr way home, either way.
Damn, where was this/who was this?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I am going to fire my delivery driver when he gets in tonight. Fourth monday in a row he has not been able to meet his times for delivery. He was supposed to be back here before noon, he is just starting his return trip which will take two hours.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Got a working interview on Wednesday for a chef position at the best vegan/vegetarian restaurant in Denver. Very excited but nervous as I haven't worked in a professional kitchen in quite a few years.

Studying the menu and writing questions for the rest of the day.

Don't die!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I am going to fire my delivery driver when he gets in tonight. Fourth monday in a row he has not been able to meet his times for delivery. He was supposed to be back here before noon, he is just starting his return trip which will take two hours.
So, how many people have you fired since your promotion?
Seems like every week you're firing somebody.