Quantcast

~~~GMT for Monday~~~

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning monkeys!

Rode my bike, saw the hunger games, hit some golf balls, ate a boatload of candy, and watched the red sox blow it as only the red sox can.

That and i just took a nice dump. That's shaping up to be the highlight of my day.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I just might score a ticket to the Rockies home opener today, so here's hoping a good friend gets stuck in jury duty!

I also mounted my wheels tubeless this weekend, and had a great evening ride last night. The tubeless setup 'seems' lighter, hooked up great and I didn't flat on a trail where pinches are waaaay too common.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
downloading S02E01 of game of thrones.

going to sit outside and read.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning! Saw the hunger games, drank some beers, also saw The Rum Diaries and... not sure if I was intoxicated or if the movie was that much smarter than me, because I didn't get it. Have to watch again. Kiddo hunted many eggs, LOVED everything about Easter... ate too much, and just bought tickets to take Lucas to his first Sounders game this Satuday with hubby and me! Whoop whoop! So stoked!

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
'Morning! Saw the hunger games, drank some beers, also saw The Rum Diaries and... not sure if I was intoxicated or if the movie was that much smarter than me, because I didn't get it. Have to watch again. Kiddo hunted many eggs, LOVED everything about Easter... ate too much, and just bought tickets to take Lucas to his first Sounders game this Satuday with hubby and me! Whoop whoop! So stoked!
What did you think of Hunger Games? The mrs. and I thought it was a really good flic; started me reading the books.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
What did you think of Hunger Games? The mrs. and I thought it was a really good flic; started me reading the books.
Hubby and I loved it. I've read all the books, so I was waiting with bated breath for this one to come out, and he doesn't like to read a whole lot, so he was glad to see what all my excitement was about without actually having to read the books :) I know that the book is always better, and I went in knowing that, but it was so well done, I didn't have any complaints. It was cool to fill the hubby in on the parts where I felt there were some missing links afterward too!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Did NOT ride a portion of the CDT over the weekend (as eluded to in my FridayGMT post) but I did get to ride a freaking FANTASTIC 'new to me' trail on Saturday with a good friend I haven't seen in a while. I will be going back, for sure.

ZJD was good, traditional Polish Easter brunch with the GF's P's then rounded out the day by cutting holes in my race car to fit our fuel cell, and fitting moar tubes for the roll cage.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
What is this Hunger Games thing and why is it so popular? :confused:

Been riding my bike a lot. Continuing the trend this week. Yo soy contento.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
qué?

Do tell. Unless you can't tell. Then don't, you know, tell.
Visited my buddy Keith in Salida. The folks down there have been doing a ton of work on their local trail network, and there's some REALLY fun stuff. REALLY fun.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Meh. If FT declares it "REALLY fun" it's likely crap.

;)
Yeah, you probably wouldn't like it. There was no pushing of the bikes the entire 25 miles, the descent had WAY too many slalom-y banked turns, there were FAR too many little rocky sections on the straights, and we didn't see any other riders to heckle save the first and last couple of miles. Yeah, so it pretty much sucked.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So, had fun with the doctor today, got stabbed, poked and prodded, peed in a cup ETC.

Officially I am pre diabetic, possibly full blown type one. Will know more in a few weeks for sure but for now I know what I need to do.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
One of my favorite memories of high school was watching one of the kids on the baseball team sit in the back of the bus during away games and try to shoot his insulin. Hilarity ensued.

Last edited: