Quantcast

^^^GMT for Monday^^^

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Had a fairly uneventful weekend of hanging out with family and friends. We finally got a decent amount of much needed rain yesterday and my lawn isn't looking so dead anymore.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I just finished a 3 day weekend and rode my bike on 2 of the 3 days off... nothing else to report. I slept well, nothing hurts, the neighbors are fine, traffic is light, I like my job, I like the people I work with, I don't have to work 30 days in a row to pay my bills and the guns are all accounted for.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Big ride weekend. Mountain Saturday and road Sunday. My legs are tired! Last night a nasty thunderstorm rolled through town and this morning our network at work is down so I'm left with nothing to do but surf!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Canada v USA in women's soccer today.

Staying optimistic. Pretty awesome to think my son will potentially have a shred of Olympic genetics...

No pressure, my boy!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Big ride weekend. Mountain Saturday and road Sunday. My legs are tired! Last night a nasty thunderstorm rolled through town and this morning our network at work is down so I'm left with nothing to do but surf!
Bike riding, hanging out in the pool, eating and drinking too much and its not only the legs that are suffering today but it was brilliant to be on a XC bike again

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Wrapped on shooting the music video this morning at 5am. Now to go through 160gb of video footage and start the editing process.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Bent the steerer tube of the brand new fork on my brand new bike on Saturday. Got a scraped up nose as a consolation prize. Decided I didn't really like that fork anyways and got a new one, thinking about checking it out on a local ride tonight... Nick you wanna come along?