Quantcast

~~~GMT for the end of the workweek~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Gonna rock da hood in Trumbull yet again today. Yesterday, they broke the excavator after lunch break, so they didn't get much done in the afternoon. Only one crew to watch over today, good thing I have a fully charged Nook and a book to read.

BigT scored FREE Rock Cats tickets for tonight's double header, but the weather prediction is scattered thunder showers beginning in the afternoon. Good thing I have rain gear.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday, monkeys!! Is it Friday yet? I'm looking forward to the weekend...70 mile road ride planned for tomorrow, and a yet to be determined MTB ride Sunday. Gotta pick up NewDog from the vet after work today. Poor thing is going to be miserable this weekend.

Man, it is looking dark outside this morning. Bracing for storms today!

BigT scored FREE Rock Cats tickets for tonight's double header...
Sweet! (AA affiliate of the Minnesota Twins for anyone wondering WTF Quo Fan is talking about :D )

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Rode my Nickel to work today....what a f'ing monster pig compared to my townie. Added on 10 minutes to my commute. Still trying to get the rear end set up perfect, another 5psi and I think it should be dialed. I am going to race 60K on this monster, just for fun.

Bandy (floor hockey) after work. I agreed to play in corpen leauge with some co-workers, perhaps I should start playing again to knock the rust off.

Day trip to Nynäshamen tomorrow, quiet coastal town at the end of one of the commuter train lines. Then, dinner at a friends tomorow night on the other side of Stockholm.

splat

Nam I am
last night on my ride home , the shift lever to my Rear Derail snapped off. turned my road bike in to a 2 speed. oh well just had to power up some of them hills , made for an Interesting ride home.

this morning I grabbed my Hardtail commuter ( dark/winter ) and it has a Front disc brake for some reason it has no power today . so on a long down hill I decided to use it as drag brake to try and wear what ever is on hte disc/Pads off . didn't help but by the time I got to the bottom it was smoking . I have the feeling one or Both pads are worn out.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Off day! Wooo. Hot! Boooo Off to see X3 Jr. graduate from his ROTC Officer "boot camp" today.

Watched fake Journey on the Today show, I am convinced that whatever a "glee" is, it is ruining my generation's music reputation.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got great rides in the last two nights. was gonna ride tonight, but the weather told me otherwise. going out for persian food with the lady instead.

ride tomorrow, ride sunday. reading pool and bbq to fill the spaces in between.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
good mornin viet-monkey.

aw **** its friday. got a 24 hour bike race starting tonight. gonna have to work 2 hours on sat though, doing a photoshoot with our spokesperson & team member at work. if i didnt love my job, it would suck, but I do, so it doesnt. :D

gonna try & get some beach time in this weekend & lots of barley juice will be drankin'.
word.

friday dance.

GET IT MAMA! GET IT!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
working 1-6 today so i got to sleep in, then im heading back to milford to do some nam riding this weekend. so the only thing thats gonna be going through my mind today at work is, riding.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Took my boss to get a license today and the rest of the day its no work as we have our company summer party. I will be in bed late and drunk tonight.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning!

Got to go for a ride last night with the hubby! Woo hoo! We rode Tiger Mtn.... for non-Washingtonians, it's a 3 mile climb up forest road to get to *mostly* sweet dh. <3 Then on the way down the other side of the mountain, hubby's deraileur came off and was hanging floppy and of COURSE we were dumb enough to not bring tools this time. We rigged it so it wouldn't get caught in the spokes and opted to hike back up this side of the mountain rather than try and coast through the trees since there was still some pedalling to be done in there and it was getting dark. Long story short, we hiked/pedalled another four miles up the opposite side of the mountain to ride back down the forest road.

All in all, I got a great workout, had a great time with my man (no one keeps a sense of humor when things don't go as planned like he does!) and am very very glad it's Friday! :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
skipping bon iver tonight....a second row center section seat can't over come the fact that it is to hot/humid outside and the second record blows.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
was his attempt at a rant last night self deleted or moderator deleted?
I'm sure moderator. It was locked for most of the night, then gone. I think I jinxed it, I begged for the mods to leave it open at 10:58pm and at 11:02pm it was locked.

JonKranked spanked his ass up and down both sides of internet boulevard.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm actually doing some work around the house today. Our accounting, cleaning, and generally making the house look acceptable for guests. That and getting Wifey's new tires installed before our ride this afternoon.

Going whale watching tomorrow and hoping to get in a nice 8-mile run over Mt. Tam to Stinson beach on Sunday morning. Grab a nice brunch on the beach and jump the bus back home.