Quantcast

~@~GMT for Thursday GMT~@~

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
easy Paratransit day. I really enjoyed listening to the Giants beat up on Detroit while stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for 20 miles last night as it made me ignore the frustration of total gridlock.

Almost forgot. I got pulled off the road by the US DOT yesterday for a random Drug and Alcohol test. everything checked out as zero substances detected and I was back on the road in 20 minutes.....take that USADA...me and Lance fart in your general direction lol

Last edited:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
got bitched at for taking the end spot in the parking lot at school and parking on the grass a little to avoid getting my 11th door ding. not by a teacher or by staff but by some random girl...... apparently i shouldn't be aloud to park there because im "wasting a parking spot" by not using the full thing. i said just because your parents bought you a car doesnt mean the one i want the one i paid for dinged up by people who dont care. its gonna be a long day if this is how its starting out.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
got bitched at for taking the end spot in the parking lot at school and parking on the grass a little to avoid getting my 11th door ding. not by a teacher or by staff but by some random girl...... apparently i shouldn't be aloud to park there because im "wasting a parking spot" by not using the full thing. i said just because your parents bought you a car doesnt mean the one i want the one i paid for dinged up by people who dont care. its gonna be a long day if this is how its starting out.
Let me guess....you're posting this from your phone in English class?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had a consultant appreciation get together last night at Rock Bottom Brewery. Good beer, good food, spent all night bragging about how my job was the best one in the room and how awesome my company is. It was fun and didn't cost me a dime. I got 2 drink tickets when I got there and the waitress brought me 2 more later she said nobody was using.

Good times.