Quantcast

%^&GMT for ThursdayGMT&^%

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Word up, bishes.

It is Thursday. I get on a plane Monday night. Hurry the eff up.

Quite the NCR coming our way... Seems they've laid out a wall 400 mm too far south. Let the rebar chopping commence!

It could be worse, they could have already poured the wall.

I asked to set up a test ride on a carbon covert, they keep pushing the Carbine...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Serious case of "Meh" this morning. Icy everywhere, forced to drive 4 wheels into work, my broken pieces ache, and I'm pretty sure I've got a cold. /whine

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Two more work days then my 10day vacation begins. Although this big @ss snow storm that is supposed to hit the northeast tomorrow is starting to make me worry. I hope everything goes to plan for our flight out on Saturday morning (knock on wood).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
At work. Ice everywhere. Nothing like a good dump of frozen rain overnight to get today started.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Lunch with the GF, followed by watching my friend's sons' basketball practice/scrimmage after work. Luckily having Fridays off, I can sit inside and do nothing all day tomorrow while a supposed crapload of snow dumps down. Guess this weekend's potential riding plans are ruined. FML.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I was in and out of the surgery center in four hours. It's normal for the pain meds to plug you up a bit. Small price to pay for less pain.
I guess maybe it depends on level of sedation? I was never let out of the hospital until I successfully "delivered". A guy here at work had his gall bladder removed and then was sent home. He wound up in the ER after having not pooped for 4 days.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Did they let you go home after surgery without pooping? I thought that was a no-no.
Only for abdominal surgery. Ortho/knee whacks have no such rule. :D

I weighed myself before showering, then after showering and pooping--in succession, not simultaneously, for the record. I gained 0.6 lbs between the two.

Negative weight poop! (or heavy wet hair?)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Oh, and IAB: Magnesium sulfate. We called it "the rocket." Should be OTC at the drugstore.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

I weighed myself before showering, then after showering and pooping--in succession, not simultaneously, for the record. I gained 0.6 lbs between the two.

Did you poop out a black hole?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004

That's just the weight/burden of parenthood beginning to manifest itself.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Get a haircut hippie.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Really? I had a spinal block for my knee "whack" and they wouldn't let me leave before I could pee. My "saddle region" was the last to...revive... Unnerving, to say the least.

No pun intended.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
IAB "Smooth Move Tea" (Senna Root) that'll do it for SURE!

Anyhoo, stuck in Groundhogs Day again... speaking of infinite loops...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Once after fighting a bout of food poisoning I found I had taken too much pepto-bismal. Was backed up for 5 days. Whole GI track was so clogged I couldn't eat as day old food was still sitting in my stomach. When things finally moved I was in the lucky position to have a high accuracy digital scale at my disposal. 3.8 lbs. I felt as though I should have been issued a birth certificate.

Officially accepted the job with big pharma last night. This morning I get an e-mail from the Seattle company throwing me a counter-offer allowing me to live wherever the hell I want. Sometimes I hate having options. Having given them my word I don't know if I could back out of the pharma job but I could certainly fail the drug test.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
When I had my Gall Bladder removed, I was sent home without having to poop, but they would not let me go till I pee'd... Told me it would likely be two or three days before I had to go, maybe a little that was already in the lower GI tract, but its a shock to the system and the GI tract would basically reset<thats how he described it>

He was right, a day later very little. about five days later it was totally normal....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it's disappointing when brown capping a deuce and you resemble a Pentecostal preacher trying to hold it back only to release it a day later and be shocked with the meager output...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
G'morning all you heathens! Today finds me working remotely from a coffee shop, but only because the brewery in this town doesn't open until 4p. Then scooping my Travelling Companion™ aka the LBG up from her office and we're DTR for Jackson. Stoked to get a PILE of work done this week and have 4 days of "Not Fvcking Worrying About It At All" in front of me. Bringin' teh board and teh skis... just in case J-Hole gets deep I'mma wanna surf the ever living piss outta that Bad Larry.

Super happy this GMT has taken the scatological path. Good times. Ya'll should be proud.

<snip> ...but I could certainly fail the drug test.
Atta boy!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Really? I had a spinal block for my knee "whack" and they wouldn't let me leave before I could pee. My "saddle region" was the last to...revive... Unnerving, to say the least.

No pun intended.
Peeing != pooping. Your mother should have taught you that one long ago&#8230;