Quantcast

~~~GMT for Wednesday~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Worked in the field yesterday, a sewer project in Hartford. Monitored sheet pile driving with a vibratory hammer. In the office today. I'm going in early, so I can leave early. Brown Santa is supposed to deliver a package from B&H today.

Today is National Card Playing Day, and National Chocolate Day. Be sure to eat your chocolates while playing cards.

Be safe out there.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
cheetah from the tarzan movies died at the ripe old age of 80.....

Cobb says Cheetah wasn't a troublemaker. Still, sanctuary volunteer Ron Priest says that when the chimp didn't like what was going on, he would throw feces.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. Another day spent counting the out of office replies for all the emails I send out. All hail Quo and the vibratory hammer!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
morning, leftover gravy.

at work. don't want to burn the vacation days. will surf nettertubes until 2, then go home again.

Kind of excited to see if diablow closes. I just bought a new bike. yerp.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Rainy Wednesday! My ride to work was wet but nice. Not many people in the office but some jackholio scheduled a meeting.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
two interviews this morning....USPS delivery and security guard. the post office job has sh!tty hours but pay is great...just not a career position :(

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good LORD I could do without this cold!

But it is a productive day in the office nevertheless, and so, I will get back to it.

Happy Birfday IL9! Can't still count those years on your fingers, can ya? ;)