Quantcast

~!@#gmt friday gmt ~#Z^%$#

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's finally Friday! Just need to make it through today at work then off to the Adirondacks for beer fueled shenanigans.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Going to Rye, NY today to look at 1, maybe 2 houses today, and hand out a bunch of letters.

Got to beat up on a first degree last night, felt good. There was lots of fear in his eyes.

Kitchen demo is scheduled to begin this weekend. Not sure if the schedule will be adhered to.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! It's going to be a long day & weekend so it's hard for me to share in the "TGIF" Festivities!!! I have a music festival tonight and tomorrow so I won't be home until about 9pm tonight and I'm off to school from 7:15-about 6pm tomorrow too. Once that's over, I'll be chillin' in the hot tub :D

Slowly getting my house put back together after putting in wood floors. It's really nice and I can't wait until my shelving units are done too.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Morning kids! Going for a long road ride today and then out on the Denver town for a birthday celebration and lots of fantastic beer!!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WOOOOOORD UP, chimichangas! Today is United Way Jeans Day in the office, which means I am now three dollars poorer. Speaking of work, sometimes it's good to be the boss. 90 minute meeting on my calendar this morning that I really don't feel like going to, so I assigned the project to someone else and sent them in my place. Rock n roll.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Ah, so plenty of beer drinking. I don't think the snow coverage is that good for snowmobiling, snowshoeing, skiing (not too far north of where I teach). Have fun!
Well supposedly there is over a foot up there so we'll see. (Crossing my fingers)

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Dude, it's FRIDAY and Hubby and I are taking Lucas SKIING!! Whoop whoop! Life doesn't get much better than this!!!!!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Ordering tools and brainstorming/laying out sleeve #2 instead of actual work. It is Friday after all.

Did my taxes last weekend, already got my state refund. Both were pleasantly surprising numbers this year.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Going on semi-strIke today. IT can't get their chit together on site so I decided to save myself a 40min drive to work and work from downtown office. Picked a nice spot in the upstairs lunchroom. 270 deg panorama!

Thinking I'll take off early. I deserve it. A lot.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You fear the FAA. I fear OSHA.
I don't fear the FAA necessarily, they just always manage to create a lot of work for me. I've got nothing to hide, but the pilot group sure gets their panties in a wad about every little thing when the FAA are wandering the ramp. I'm pretty sure OSHA would poop themselves if they ever wandered through the hangar at night.