Quantcast

%$#gmt friday gmt^%$#

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

I don't have to "work" until Tuesday. 4 glorious days off. Going to finish wrapping my elf's gifts, then BigT and I are off to my mom's birthday party. On the way I'm going to deliver my elf's gifts.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
LOL today is FRIDAY, but it's also the last day before the Christmas weekend, which makes today the Friday before Christmas! Kind of crazy when you think about it.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
LOL today is FRIDAY, but it's also the last day before the Christmas weekend, which makes today the Friday before Christmas! Kind of crazy when you think about it.
I'm sure JBP can provide us with a chart that explains it! LOL

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, day #1 of the 4 day weekend! Coffee and xmas cookies are the breakfest of champions. FACT!

I guess I'll finish my xmas shopping this afternoon. That's one day earlier than last year.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Had a lovely drive down I5 from the bay area to Los Angles doing 80 the whole way in the Mini ( so was everyone else). Too bad the turbo hose blew at the top of Tejon pass and I had to drive it easy to the nearest dealer. $400 and two hours later I drove the last 3 miles to my sisters house

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Friday! I went to a small party last night - beers, food and friends. Today it's slow at work, not a lot of people here and I'm holding down the fort.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dang it. I forgot to take the trash cans out last night. Ahhh well...

Shopping today, which is going to likely make me want to kill someone with a fork.

Good Morning, Monkies!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Kathleen Madigan is HILARIOUS. Thanks.

Happy Friday! So stoked to leave at noon! Going to hit the gym, then pick up the dogs and head to the in-laws for some Christmas festivities. Should be a good time! Made pumpkin custard with Stevia instead of sugar last night for the party... hope it goes over well...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Cold morning, but might be a nice weekend. Nobody in the office it seems, kinda nice. Too bad the bus doen't leave until 3:40, or I would cut and run at lunch. Still might.

JayBear

Monkey
yo yo yo..ANOTHER DRY DAY!!!!!!!!!! Winter is alot nicer not underwater. Bike riding is going down shortly. Followed by refreshments and big fires. I love fire. Remember beer is not food.( thats my mantra for today)

Have a safe weekend Manos..

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Working until 7pm tonight, and off Monday. I am researching replacing my water, power steering, and oil pumps. All have started to go, which will mean for a crappy couple of weekends fixing the car. I also have my tune on the 14th, so I need to replace the oil and water pumps before then. Sucks.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You need a good Subaru mechanic? I know one up in Golden...
I'm a plenty good wrench, I do all of the work on the car myself. It's just the time and PITA of having to do all three in a very short window. I did find a 15% off coupon for the parts though, so that's a big save for me. Time is money, and I have more time to spend than money, which is why I'll be doing it myself.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I'm a plenty good wrench, I do all of the work on the car myself. It's just the time and PITA of having to do all three in a very short window. I did find a 15% off coupon for the parts though, so that's a big save for me. Time is money, and I have more time to spend than money, which is why I'll be doing it myself.
You should spend more of that time skiing. ;)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i think the christmas present i have for my older brothers wife will reduce her to tears...a framed 10"x13" print of their three year old sitting with their dearly departed dog..