Quantcast

gmt friday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
morning monkeys today is friday, it has been a pretty long time since i started one of these. today i am getting my new car and tomorrow im going up to attatash for a weekend of racing.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Today I get to go to RI to change out a unit that hasn't called in since last Saturday. 4.5 hours of travel for about an hour of work, and about half of that is sitting around waiting to see if the unit calls in.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
*rubs eyes* Hey. Shoddy night of sleep on account of Dog #2 stirring since about midnight. She had to go out three times. I think she was "backed up." Hey, we've all been there before!

Half marathon Sunday, my fourth of the year. Shooting for a 1:45 finish. My personal best (1:48) was in March on a hilly route and a windy day. Sunday's race is completely flat with no wind in the forecast. Coolstorybro.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
the kitchen remodel starts today. The cabinet guys are coming to demo the old stuff and start instaling the new. They will be done on Saturday. Monday the counter guys show up to make the template for the quarts counter tops.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Sleep mostly did not happen last night here either, also because of one of the dogs, but was more due to someone trying to get into the truck and the dog did his job and alerted me......Random drunk/crazy was at the wrong house. Situation was resolved

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I've been in Bismarck North Dakota since yesterday. I drove the 550 miles since flying would take me to SLC then Denver then here. I saw lots of oil boom activity on the way - there is so much activity in the area that I am in 3 different hotels for a 9 day stay. Need work? Move to Western North Dakota and operate heavy machinery, sleep in shifts in a shanty town rv park and make about 90K for the next few years.