Quantcast

#$%gmt friday#@$%

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
finally its friday! actually i did absolutely nothing this week so it really dragged it self out. any way dont got much plained for this weekend, ride some bike and ride some bikes :thumb:.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Wrote a report on what I did in Hartford last week. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate writing reports?

Today I have some office stuff to do. Tonight I get to finish sand the mud job I did, then we can paint. Tomorrow, the floor gets ripped out.

Be safe out there.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
been a while but here i am.
been super busy. just finished up working on my first commercial for the new company. now gonna take some PTO. Had a shoot last night that got cancelled cuz the old lady wasn't feeling very photogenic. :rolleyes:
seems like my life lately has just been workin' & drankin'. not complainin', just noticing.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I hate East facing windows in a bedroom. I want to sleep longer, but my body won't play well as long as the sun is up. Stupid east facing window.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Perks of working at an art school w/a culinary institute....chicken and pork rice delivered up to the admissions office by the head chef. Tasty.

First Saturday off in a while tomorrow...supposed to rain, but that will not affect my couch-time. I promise you.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Coffee and email in bed- Trail clearing and riding after work- couldn't be happier!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Video editing really makes your realise how not-that-much-fun it is. Especially with a computer that behaves like it perpetually has that I-need-to-poop feeling.

Looking at the video also makes you realise just how fast pros ride. Like, reallaw.

Coffee just kicked in:: It's pooping time!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
What software you using?
Video editing really makes your realise how not-that-much-fun it is. Especially with a computer that behaves like it perpetually has that I-need-to-poop feeling.

Looking at the video also makes you realise just how fast pros ride. Like, reallaw.

Coffee just kicked in:: It's pooping time!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning all TGIF for REAL!! Felt like the longest week evaarrr. Looking forward to a Saturday of Mommy and Son relaxing and then skiing in the evening, should be awesome!

I just finished my two big black cups o' coffee. Once you go black, you never go back!! ;)

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Mark: Snow conditions were quite good, boot deep in the trees, bumps softened nicely. I just wasn't having fun if you can believe that.

sb24: entirely possible, but even when I'm sucking and flailing I still usually have fun.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mark: Snow conditions were quite good, boot deep in the trees, bumps softened nicely. I just wasn't having fun if you can believe that.

sb24: entirely possible, but even when I'm sucking and flailing I still usually have fun.
So I'll see you in the morning then?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Major suckage: we transported the 300 pound stinky cat lady home from the hospital this moring. We just got the rig smelling clean and not reeking of cat pee bad cigarettes and bo and now they just dispatched us to go pick her up again.