Quantcast

^^^^GMT fridayGMT>>>>

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD MORNING MONKEYS ITS 6:47 A.M. and i am up. going to highland tomorrow morning and im stoked i cant wait:thumb:. other then that its should be a un event full day. be safe

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's finally Friday! Although when I woke up this morning it definitely felt like Saturday and I couldn't figure out why my alarm was going off. Oh well, I'm here and pretending to do work with the best of them.

Also, Happy Star Wars Day.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's almost over. Laying out my weekend and it's going to be busy. Saturday morning I need to weed a large garden feature in the backyard and move some bulbs to the newly weeded area. I have a hospital tour mid-day, and then beer/bbq at Nick's in the afternoon. I need to get my seat post fixed in there at some point too. Sunday will involve riding and doing some random around the house tasks. I do miss the days of having no responsibilities.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It's almost over. Laying out my weekend and it's going to be busy. Saturday morning I need to weed a large garden feature in the backyard and move some bulbs to the newly weeded area. I have a hospital tour mid-day, and then beer/bbq at Nick's in the afternoon. I need to get my seat post fixed in there at some point too. Sunday will involve riding and doing some random around the house tasks. I do miss the days of having no responsibilities.
Boy are you in for a rude awakening.........

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning! May the fourth be with you as well! Today was day four of riding in to work and I was SORE, but... I MADE it up my 21% grade hill today! Last year even though I was racing xc all winter and riding a lot it took riding the full month of May plus a week in June before I conquered that damn thing, but I credit the Female Body Breakthrough workouts for making me a LOT stronger this year and I made it up on the fourth day of the month! (Hmm, I guess the fourth really was with me this morning ;))

The young padawan was also really with it this morning. He made it up all of his big hills too! Thank God it's the weekend tomorrow!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon folks. No baby yet...dr. says no change from last week so I am guessing she's not coming out until after her due date (5/14). Syd starts another swim class tonight and I'm ready for the weekend! Got a few T-storms during the night and more are predicted for this afternoon so we probably won't do our ride in the park...I'm hoping I can get something of a workout in during her swim class instead, but we'll see.