Quantcast

~~~gmt happy anniversary sesame street gmt~~~~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
today is the 42 anniversary of sesame street premiering, just though you guys should know so you can celebrate accordingly. anyway today is my friday and i worked it out so i can go to highland friday and saurday to get 2 more dh days in :monkeydance:. anyway school till 150 then re tighten the spokes on my back rim and hope it holds up 2 more days:thumb:.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Its also my friday. Tomorrow we have independence day and that probably means riots because the crazy nats will be blocked by anti fascist movements. Fun times.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Morning. Man I wish it was Friday, this week is dragging big time. Extra hungry for some reason and already made a good sized dent in my lunch. Bored as fvck already and more than likely will continue to be.

Went for a night ride last night and other than an OTB in the beginning things went well.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
GAAAAHHHHH...... I dont know what day it is without someone telling me in the title of the GMT!!!!!!!

Four more diags waiting for me this morning, ended up getting everything done and three of the diags yesterday... should be at least another 4 coming in today.......

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
saw some lady curling her hair while driving during my morning commute.

also saw some redneck going around collecting side of the road deer carcasses in his truck. he had 6 when i saw him and was picking up #7

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

So I had my ALL DAY interview yesterday and it was actually pretty nice. I met the VP and Director of Engineering, got a tour from the Director who has been there for 13 years and started at the bottom. Had lunch with the team, met my would-be project manager I would be working with, and closed the day with the dev manager, and the dev leads for each team.

Very non-technical and focused mostly on relevant experience, what they do and how I might fit, what they are looking for, and where they are going with everything. Such a HUGE difference from where I am now, it's crazy.

I hope to hear by the end of the week. Until then I am going to take GFF out and get him sh!tty while he's up in PTown.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon primates! I have a whopping heading, kids are crazy with the long weekend coming and it's getting dark already (cloudy and miserable out my window). Atleast I get to go home in less than an hour.

Is it bad that I still need coffee and it's 1:43pm :(

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
SO I sent my nice "thanks and stuff" email to the hiring manager and got a response that they have one more person coming in on Friday. They won't wrap up until Monday, but might get back to me by EOD Monday. She said they would do my wrap up today, but she has heard nothing but positive comments about me so far today.

Maybe the dude on Friday will get drunk at lunch. :rofl:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Well I made it to the interwebs! Finished the work I actually had to do this morning (woo hoo! it always makes the day go faster and feel better when I actually have some work!), and now I have a quiet afternoon alone in the office to myself. So... now what? I don't know! But I'm sure I can make it fun! Enjoy yourselves out there monkies!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
problem? :rofl: but ill put it in tomorrow if you would like.
Please, because the DATE STAMP next to each thread is hard to figure out.
The DATE STAMP doesn't list the DAY, numbnutz.

I just had a goddamn deja vu.
See.... Crabjoe gets it....... Took us a bit to get Quo Fan putting the days in the title...... Just gotta break the new kid in right......

Oh and Insanity you efed it up today on another note..... Along with everyone else......

Instead of Sesame street anniversery.......... It should have been "GMT Happy Birthday United states Marine Corp" Thursday GMT

Soooo HAppy effin Bday you damn Devil Dogs!!!