Quantcast

GMT$hun Dray$TMG

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It appears to be 15freedums outside...I'd like a few more before heading out to ride somewhere.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Coffee, shed, santa brunch at the hotel del coronado. Kids like santa and the activity elf. I like the bloody marrys and seafood.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Sun finally out. Supposed to be 70 freedums today. May get a gravel ride in around the arboretum since trails will be moist to say the least

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Is there any way any of you blokes have figured out how to fucking QUIT doing this Christmas shit? I mean, I don't mind the whole solstice celebration thing, but all the associated horseshit is getting old. :mad:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Drove back from Cañon City. I am glad we don’t live in red country.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Is there any way any of you blokes have figured out how to fucking QUIT doing this Christmas shit? I mean, I don't mind the whole solstice celebration thing, but all the associated horseshit is getting old. :mad:
I found a wife who's similar to me. Our decorations consist of a 12" tall wooden tree thing her sister gave her because she had none and a single bauble on the counter next to it one of her staff gave her. We're not actually doing gifts for each other this year either as she just bought a new pickup.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It's easy when you're an Atheist :cheers:. I put the lights up for the wife and call it a season. We don't do gifts, cards, or family gt together shit:dance:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
35 degrees and rain is about the worst kind of weather to run in, and I did 13.5 miles in that bullshit this morning. It was mostly ok but my hands got cold the last mile even with gloves on. Still beats the treadmill. Speaking of treadmills, my new Wahoo Kickr trainer has been delivered and I'm about to go attempt setting it up. I predict anger and frustration.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Cold front moved in mid-ride and dropped the temp back down to 20 freedums. My toes are going to need to thaw for a while.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Grey & rainy slow day here. Wrenched on the bike a little, cooked lunch, went for a ride on paved trails in the rain - to set studs in new plus tires. Mehh.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Mowed the new sod, raked, put on my winters, cleaned up car interior, went grocery shopping, now drinking a beer at local brewery.

No ride.

Should really service my fork lowers...

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I suggest marrying a member of the Tribe for your second wife...

my mom celebrates xmas with kids, wife's family sends the Hannukah crap and I give the kiddos 1 present over Solstice

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wife orders Chinese, has it delivered. Soon after, they call concerned about the tip. I hear her say "No, $15 is correct, I usually tip 20%". After she gets off the phone, I asked what the bill was. It was $42. She tipped $15 on a $42 tab that also charged her $5 delivery. :rofl:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I found a wife who's similar to me. Our decorations consist of a 12" tall wooden tree thing her sister gave her because she had none and a single bauble on the counter next to it one of her staff gave her. We're not actually doing gifts for each other this year either as she just bought a new pickup.
You guys get the Titan?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Got the gas fixed on Sunday night so I got heat again, turns out it wasn’t hopes and prayers from the lower 48, it was the gas company man.

Was supposed to get snow, rained again. Conditions are shit.