Quantcast

gmt monday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
was a interesting weekend for me to say the least but still a pretty entertaining one. got nothing plained today other then school and more school. i think i may have gym class first and i still cant walk right from crashing saturday, went for the bigger side of freebird at highland and came up short and threw the bike:(. oh well have a good one monkeys.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Went home over the weekend, transferred all the data from my now dead server to my NAS. Have to figure out what to do with the case. Did some car shopping with BigT, she may have finally decided on a car.

Other than that, livin' ground hog day.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Guten Morning, chuckos! What do ya say there? Ok then.

Ran my 10K race yesterday and hammered out a 47:48 time. Not too shabby. MBC ran her first 5K too and finished in 31:07. HOORAY WIFEY!

Busy five day work week ahead. BOOOOOO!

Be good, monkeys.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! It's Monday and I have no desire to go to work despite the fact that I am heading there. I didn't sleep well last night so I'm going to need more coffee to get through this day. Bike club meeting tonight too so it'll be along one!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, I survived the crazy weekend at the Three Floyds Brewery XV release party. There were an estimated 4000 people there on Saturday but it seemed like way more. Good bands and amazing beers from Three Floyds, Surley, Pizza Port, Mikkeller, and Struise. The Melvins played a good show and Municipal Waste was INSANE! It's not too often you see a fairly large circle pit inside a brewery.
:rockout:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Flew in from SF last night and got to sleep around 12. It's now 7:30 and I need more sleep but can't physically got back to sleep. This blows. Anyways, back to another day at work.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Found audio versions of all the Song of Fire and Ice books.
if they are the same ones i had.....sound like straight from the cassette.....itunes does weird things to the track listing when dumped in there if i recall correctly.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I keep thinking every weekend is going to be my last to ride before the big snow hits. Mountain biking was KILLER this weekend with hard packed frosty trails. I'm really tired this morning.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Made it to all my classes today, which is good because I'm sore from snowboarding and had no desire to get out of bed this morning. In my last class right now.

I'm thinking about heading out for some climbing this afternoon since its going to be 65 today.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
made it to all my classes today, which is good because i'm sore from snowboarding and had no desire to get out of bed this morning. In my last class right now.

I'm thinking about heading out for some climbing this afternoon since its going to be 65 today.
whhhhhhhhhhat, snowboarding?!?!?! Luuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Quotes aren't working for me.. But yes Skibunny, it was opening weekend!!

Not sure how the snow is going to hold up though.. We're having ridiculous weather patterns right now...
Right on! I'm super jealous! I know we're getting some snow up in our hills, but we need a big base before they open anything, and we don't get snow blowers either!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Good late morning monkeys!

Had a good weekend with GFF dropping in for a place to pass out between outings. He is busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. If I tried to go like he does, I would have been dead years ago. :rofl:

Hope to hear good news on the interview today and try to survive without killing anyone.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
They only had 3/4 of one run open... How bad is Mt. Snow? The base was 6-18 inches. Normal mid season base is 4-8 ft..
Well right now they have no snow. I was there a week ago picking up my season pass. They are not going to make their planned Nov 19 opening. I was kidding about that pic resembling peak season, but there have been some years where that's what it looks like in late December.