Quantcast

@#!%gmt monday GMT!$#@

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
i have skewl today and then tomorrow off.......:confused:. any way my friend introduced me to mine craft and im now 100% hooked, that game is way to addicting.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! We actually have too much snow to ride my bike today and it's snowing again. Where was all of this winter a month or two ago? Had a great day yesterday playing in the snow, playing Wii, playing Uno and enjoying a family day. I learned that one should never challenge Syd to Wii Boxing, she's the reigning champ in our house :D

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. It is Monday. Capitals suck. I need more coffee. Son kicked my ass teaching me to play lacrosse. I am old. Hurts.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Looks like we are moving to Mälarhöjden 1APR. Nice place we found, custom kitchen, large garage, 3 floors, 4 bedrooms. AND....it's next to some woods so maybe we will make a small pump track. :thumb:

Heading to Merica next week for work, not looking forward to that part of the trip. Detour to Chicago for a few days of vacation, going to Ray's Milwaukee with my brothers on the 17th.

Other than that......meh......Monday.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
My son is addicted to Minecraft, too. Although, lately he's been more into Garry's Mod.

This past weekend, I skied and rode bikes through the snow. It was good. :thumb:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Put off riding yesterday due to rainy forecast. The rain didn't come...until I decided to go riding...

Soggy.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got in a quick morning run. I was hoping to ride into work today, but I already packed all of my riding gear. Stupid me.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
HA, either you need a bottleopener on your keychain, the slimline wallet opener, the sandals with the bottleopener on the bottom, or start smoking and use the lighter
Thing is I've done it a million times with no issues. Apparently my technique gets a bit sloppy when I'm hammered. Live and learn.