Quantcast

!#$#!gmt monday gmt!@$#@$

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
got a new bike on friday and road that all weekend but im late this morning so no time to recall the weekend. im also probably gonna go ride nam today on my double.... be safe out there monkeys.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

New kitchen floor installed? Check
New kitchen upper cabinets installed? Check
New kitchen base cabinets installed? Almost.

Moar office looking for someone to hire us. Oh the joy.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! LONG weekend at school, but the kids had fun and sounded great so all in all it was worth it. It was weird not to raise a few Guinness on Saturday, but not awful since I was at work all day anyway. Supposed to be warm temps all week with scattered showers so I am guessing Syd & I will be out biking through the neighborhood after school :) Have a good morning!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, folks! Technically today is still winter and we are expecting an 80 degree day. I approve.

Wife's birthday today. I should probably think about doing something for her.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Rode Saturday, grilled dinner.
Rode Sunday, stuffed myself with Indian food (nom nom nom).

Life is good. Life would be better if this storm dumps enough snow to ski this week.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Happy Monday!

It was a beautiful weekend, so I mountain biked both days. Also, I did a little spring cleaning and rearranged my living room. I felt pretty productive.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rode Saturday, grilled dinner.
Rode Sunday, stuffed myself with Indian food (nom nom nom).

Life is good. Life would be better if this storm dumps enough snow to ski this week.
This minus the grilled dinner, plus a lot of bike work. Back to the job today... yeah!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, still chilling on the west coast for another day.

Spent the weekend up at Squaw Valley near Tahoe. Skiied a little on Friday afternoon but the weather was a slightly rainy at the base. The powder skiing on the other two days was INSANE! First tracks on Saturday morning in waist deep powder, then first tracks on Sunday was in just over knee deep powder. We took a ton of helmet cam footage so hopefully it came out good.

Back in Monterey today and probably heading over to Big Sur this afternoon to check out what all the hype is about.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Sat - 4hr Lynn ride
Sun - 3hr Nam ride
tonight - 2hr Great Brook ride
tomorrow - 2hr Willowdale ride

Winning.
message me next time you ride nam so me and my nubs can ride with you
:think: Keep it up - you'll be enjoying flipping burgers some years hence.
how i have no finger tips :p, in all seriousness i only had 1 legit class today the rest where electives and studys.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
went skiing. bday party with friends. "helped" hubby work on car. read my latest book by the fire.

weekend=good

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Ha! No skiing around these parts. Solid 70's for the last few weeks. The grass is growing, the trailer parks are all in bloom, the crystal meth is being made. A perfect Southern Spring!

Be safe out there. I wasn't once and had to get some creme to clear that up.