Quantcast

$##%^gmt monday#$%&#@$

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
dont wanna be up right now but i dont really have a choice, oh well ive been on vacation and riding my bike for the past 9 days :D. not much of anything is going on for me so be safe out there monkeys!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Planned to sleep 8+ hours before a long work week. Ended sleeping 3 and having no breakfast. I will probably later go ride some dirts after work. The middle line is still too difficult for anyone not named Mike Spinner. Still it's nice. Have plans to sleep today but somehow I don't belive it will happen. Especially since I promiced a friend I will go out with her sometime soon which will probably mean today.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Did a whole lot of nothing this weekend besides going to the Amerks hockey game on Saturday. I got a ton of sleep last night and could not get out of bed this morning.

Only 2 more weeks until my Monterey & Lake Tahoe vacation. :weee:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
First day back at school/work after the winter vacation = meh. Morning has been dragging on so I hope the afternoon speeds up. Some of the teachers are already counting down the days until April break :eek: (there are 28 after today for those that want to keep track). Interestingly, March is the longest month of the school calendar, with no scheduled days off for students...just thought you all might like to know.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
just waking up. Rode street with Nick last night, and muscles I haven't used in months are not happy. The sauce is weak today.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning, all. Finally feeling better after tweaking my back at some point last week... hope to be either riding or skiing by the weekend. And that's the rub, eh? Head to Moab for Thaw Fest, or ski powder? Hrrrmmmm...

[/FirstWorldProblems]

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
got laid off (again) on wednesday of last week, so today marks the first official day of the job search. have a phone screen at 130, hope it goes well!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
dont wanna be up right now but i dont really have a choice, oh well ive been on vacation and riding my bike for the past 9 days :D. not much of anything is going on for me so be safe out there monkeys!
How's the riding working out for you nubs?

Morning, all. Finally feeling better after tweaking my back at some point last week... hope to be either riding or skiing by the weekend. And that's the rub, eh? Head to Moab for Thaw Fest, or ski powder? Hrrrmmmm...

[/FirstWorldProblems]
Ski moar freshies. :D

'morning all. I agree with everyone above with teh Mondays and teh recovery. Ooooo my belly aches. Too much wine.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Slept more than 5 hours for the first time in probably 2 weeks, and I got nearly 11. Some nice hot oatmeal and blue bottle for breakfast, can't say this morning as at all bad. Now I'm off to school to study all day for my math test at the end of the week