Quantcast

~~ GMT New Year's Eve 2009 ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, monkeys! I suggest to Greyhound and X3pilot that their New Year's resolutions should be to start GMT's in a more timely and consistent manner.

Hopefully not too many of you are drunk already. So what's everyone got planned for tonight? Wife and I are headed up to Mt Snow again this afternoon for three more days of winter fun. Chances are pretty good we'll spend New Year's Eve playing Wii and falling asleep around 10:00.

The "zeroes" were a good decade...things couldn't have gone much better for me and the wife. Cheers to an equally happy 10's. :cheers:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Hey....this is about as early as you're going to get from me these days. Not to necessary for me to get to work at the ass crack of dawn anymore. :D

Band practice last night. Real tight and everyone was really on the whole time.

No big plans for New Years. I might be able to stay up late enough if I get a nap this afternoon. :thumb:

Happy New Year's, monkeys!

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Morning all!!!

Friends of mine are coming home to party all night and get drunk. We'll surely play guitar hero and rock band for a while and the girls will play DDR too.

And we found a new game call "I bet you...", that should get interesting with a group of good friends who could be funny as hell...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! Happy NYE! I was debating a little cheer in my coffee this morning, but thought better of it (for now). Today I am finishing up some house cleaning, putting away some clothes that Sydney has outgrown and making some finger-foods for our little NYE gathering. We're having some family over tonight so there will be plenty of drinking followed by Wii gaming and darts...should be a good time!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
*yawn* Huh? Wha?

Oh, hey good morning all. a little snow to spread panic among the locals here today. Hanging loose, continue to suck at Guitar Hero then drink a few brews and wrap it up for the year!

Hope everyone stays safe and here's to a happy 2010

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sitting here in the snow deciding whether to make the drive to see my sister in MD with our Van and 2 kids.

The weather is "iffy" today.

PS. I'm at work, am I the only one?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'm guessing NO since Tiles and McG both said in this thread they are at work today.

btw, so am I. Heading out at noon though.
I'm confused.... Just kidding as I was panning down again I caught both of them. Whoops!

I'm here till 5pm. LAME'O

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning!
I'm going to a party tonight, where the food will be great, the drinks flowing and where I have dibs on a guest room. Be safe everybody!

Greyhound; have you recorded the band yet? Lets hear a little sumthin sumthin...

Here's to the new!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Good morning!
I'm going to a party tonight, where the food will be great, the drinks flowing and where I have dibs on a guest room. Be safe everybody!

Greyhound; have you recorded the band yet? Lets hear a little sumthin sumthin...

Here's to the new!
Here's to your mail person!! May he/she bring you good tithing.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Nothing solid yet that I'd want out there for the Internet to scrutinize, but we've got some stuff recorded. Once we clean it all up, I'll throw it out there for you guys to chew on. We've been working on getting the live sound really tight for clubs and stuff. Thanks for asking! :thumb:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Current forecast is for snow at the rate of an inch per hour. Bring it. For New Years almost everyone in Bend that I know is skiing out to a snow shelter where we party the night away. Let's do it.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
We'll be heading up to our neighbors cabin for a little fun in the snow with the kids. I'm going to try to stay up for New Years, but most likely will be passed out by 10:00pm. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, safe, successful 2010!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Wife bought us tickets to some New Years party with bands, DJs, booze all of that... downside is that I have to wear a suit and tie? This is precisely why I buy suits at Target, TJMax etc.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
If I had one of those, I sure as hell would.

Edit: Im wearing the same suit I wore to GWAR, so it's pretty well ****ed already.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
We're here at work today, but everyone has mentally checked out since Christmas. We're all just kinda goofing off, shuffling from one office to the next to shoot the sh*t with each other. I'm outta here in a few hours to hopefully get to the liquor store before it closes.

There will be no skiing to a lodge or anything like that for us....we're frozen-precipitationally challenged so it will be more like riding the mule or tractor....or whatever redneck euphemism you would like to insert here, to the bar for some festivities. :rofl:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
There will be no skiing to a lodge or anything like that for us....we're frozen-precipitationally challenged so it will be more like riding the mule or tractor....or whatever redneck euphemism you would like to insert here, to the bar for some festivities. :rofl:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA