Quantcast

~}~{#%gmt of the Monday variety gmt ~#%^

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Good morning monkeys i spent this weekend filming since I still can't ride. I prefer filming my self self edit style but at least I get to be around bikes. Nub update, they are healing up very nicely and it looks like i lost almost none of my pointer finger:thumb:. Any way not doing anything today so be safe ot there monkeys.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, normally I'm dragging on Mondays but today is not that way. The sun is shining and I'm fairly awake at the moment. Hooked up the new Keurig machine yesterday (early x-mas present for me) so I've been looking around to find the best deals are for the k-cups. Also trying to figure out which flavors I need to check out. Any suggestions???

Stay safe out there monkeys!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Went to our indoor dirtjump park in the weekend. It still hurts to walk up the stairs. Doing pumptrack sessions after 5 months of not riding due to injury back to back of 2 months of 12h workdays is a bit painfull. Still it was awesome and I need to get the info if they have a season pass since the pumptrack is my fitness program this winter ;)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Morning monkeys, normally I'm dragging on Mondays but today is not that way. The sun is shining and I'm fairly awake at the moment. Hooked up the new Keurig machine yesterday (early x-mas present for me) so I've been looking around to find the best deals are for the k-cups. Also trying to figure out which flavors I need to check out. Any suggestions???

Stay safe out there monkeys!
http://www.coffeewiz.com/

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
Morning all.

Good, if a little short and disorganized, DH session yesterday. Started out cold, warmed up and then things got greasy and muddy. First time in the last three rides I didn't dent a rim or my frame, so I'm calling it a good ride.

Gotta give annual performance evaluations this week. My favorite time of year :think:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You should pass the time by YouTubing some CX races.
or not. i bought a wii, put something like 16 hours into the new zelda over the weekend.

oh and beer.

Yeah living out of a hotel room definitely sucks after a while. After last week down in Knoxville TN I was sooooooo happy to sleep in my own bed this weekend.
i'm at least in an extended stay place so there's a kitchenette and a living room esque area. bedroom is a separate room thankfully.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think my house is haunted. Got woken up this morning by a tattoo fest poster I had framed falling off the wall. The screw I mounted it to was in place, but the nail holding in the hanging wire came out. Never had that happen before, and we're pretty sure the house is haunted, so I am just going to go ahead and blame the Ghost.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Mountain biked one day, skied the next! This time of year is normally reserved for skiing but there isn't any snow in town and the trails are in great firm shape so I'm still hittin em.7th Annaul Winter Extravaganza on Saturday night. That really just involves every friend I have in Bend, and beer. It's so nice living in town and being able to ride my bike to anything and everything easily.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Had a great mountain bike ride with Sq-Earl yesterday. It wasn't nearly as cold as I thought it would be, but we didn't stop (well, I did when I crashed but that's beside the point). Took Sydney on the Polar Express on Saturday night and finished up my Christmas shopping. I was a busy little monkey this weekend :)

Jon - you need MarioKart for Wii.