Quantcast

~~~~ gmt rebecca friday gmt ~~~~~~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good morning monkeys!!!!1 its friday and im bringing back the song that helped me learn the days of the weeeeeeks:thumb:. i might ride my bike this weekend and thats about it.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Got poked and prodded yesterday, I had a physical. I now have to get some blood work done. Doc says I should check my bp, as it was high in the office. Other than that, and dropping some tonnage, he said I was fine.

In the office again today, though I think somebody may have to go to RI today.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Been up since 4:45am when I got the call that we have a 2 hour delay. Syd woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep and she didn't have a delay so off to the bus she went. Now I am enjoying a delicious cup of coffee and watching the snow disappear outside my window. Next up, I'll do some mess clean-up with the Kubota and head into school.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Got up at 4 and the temperature was as high as its going to be today. :disgust: Wife and woman child are (hopefully) flying out this afternoon to go see grandma for her birthday so I'll be a bachelor for the next couple days.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys! Well I had taken today off to go skiing with my dad before he goes to Florida. It's currently 40 degrees and raining...

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS CRAPPY WINTER WEATHER!!!!!!!!

I guess today will be spent inside working on projects around the house in stead :(

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Floor Hockey, Sauna and Beer...........

I did manage to wait too long to replace the brake pads on my BB7's on the commuter bike, I bought them back in June. When the pads wear too much, the return spring gets sucked into the rotor.... Being a cheap bastard does not pay.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Knee is much better but still not 100% so skiing this weekend is a probable no-go. 12" in Vail, 8" Loveland overnight, still dumping, it should be a great Friday for those who can go play.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin. Apartment shopping these days, hard to find a place with enough space for my toys at a reasonable price. Unfortunately for me it is not a renters market.

Finished tensioning/truing the wheel I built for my xc bike. Stan's crest on a Hadley hub. Will be nice to finally have a matching wheel set.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Just ordered a ridiculously large socket set online that I'm going to pick up in store. I think this may be a good time to take a 1/2 day, go home, drink beer and sort tools in my rollaway.

Later this evening a friend and his kids are coming over to spend the night. Lots of NES and SNES playing will be had.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
debating on going with an iMac but not to keen on learning everything over again
learning curve isn't terribly steep. i happily and easily converted a few years back.

i ate a whole bag of cookies last night. said "gluten free." thought it said "glutton free." either way, i woke from my sugar coma. morning!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning! What It Was INDEED. Finishing up another book first and then I'll report back as to whether the crappy background was worth it ;)

So... gym tonight, SKI tomorrow! About damn time! Little one is SO excited! He's been pretending to take booters on his skis all through the house, so the time in NAOW! :D Sunday either gym or heading up to help repair storm damage at the local trails... hmmm... maybe both! And def. some hot yoga. Boise in 6!

Not really feeling thsi work thing today. Too much excitement planned. :)