Quantcast

~~gmt, saturday gmt~~~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
im up early since im gonna try and get my drivers license today and i have to be at the place at 6:20 to go. so i figured i would start the gmt, any way wish me luck monkeys:thumb:.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Horribly drunk after shooting a local Denver band, whiskey king co, then going to some chicks house for a little who'se your father. Now back home for some food and photo download.
A good Friday night!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Was woke up by the neighbors a few houses down arguing at 5am then one of them pealing out of the driveway. Thanks white trash idoits for waking me up on what was supposed to be a peaceful Saturday morning.

Anyways, a few of us are going for a singletrack ride this morning and it's currently 45 degrees outside. Holy sh*t Batman, this is going to be one hell of a brisk ride :eek:

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Woke up at 5a.m. again, for no reason, again...........

Either I need to drink more, or less, to stay asleep. Either that, or I need to start charging my light batteries and do some early morning rides again........

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Heading for work on this wonderfull saturday morning for me. This will be my last weekend I can go out and have some fun for awhile, all the fun stuff I like to do... riding, fishing, camoing etc etc etc... no bars nothing. Everything is about dedication now, not going to have any time..... so this very well may be my last check in here for awhile!!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahhh the sounds of the morning in the mountains, Birds chirping, squirrels running through the leaves, light breeze blowing though the trees, Tones going off, Diesels engines cranking to life, sirens blaring, radio chatter, people moaning in pain in the middle of the roadway med bags zippers, doors slamming, more sirens....finally back to hearing just the birds

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Perch fillets tonight boys. Resting in Buttermilk before the Panko and the Pan. A tree fell into the bay and it made for a perfect fishing spot putting me over the cold spot. Windy but nice out there.... Threw back an Albino Catfish.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
saw justin townes earle at the whitewater park....not bad..

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Was there a road rage section on the test? My roommate is from Mass and from what I heard from him you have to be an asshole to drive up there. :thumb:
legit the test was parallel park drive down the street make a 3 point turn then drive back...... people still managed to fail
on a side note, almost took out a possum on my way home, how many points are they worth?