Quantcast

$$$GMT$$$ Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home Thread $$$GMT$$$

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Lopez!

I'm finally on my last day, and just cruising today until I leave Dakar forever. I'll be going to go see MMike and folks for a few days, then back to Van for some family time.

I'm sure I will be nostalgic about this one day... but getting out of here will be a sweet fruit. Time to get fit(ish) again.

And because I never start these threads, I will treat you all to some KITH fun.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fun and kids in the hall should never be in the same sentence.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
morning.

Trying to get some cleaning and projects done around the house this weekend. Possible get together this evening for one of my buddy's birthday. Yup, that's about it.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Great news DaPeach.
Leave an upper decker (on the curb, assuming the gutter is the sewer?) before you leave.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
stevevw is right.
It's a canadian thing, like steve smith thinking he looks good with a 'stash.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So far, my Canadian vacation has been awesome, don't get me wrong. It's beautiful, the weather is great, we're about to go swimming in the St. Lawrence seaway, etc. But OMG is Canadian beer terrible. Truly, truly awful. And expensive.

I'm crushing your head.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring monkeys , trail ride done this moring and I was going to work today but f'it . I'm going to a padres v cubs game later today , stay frosty !

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It's still morning, so Good Morning! I'm going to get my first Tattoo done tonight! Stoked! My friend from Jr. high is now a professional and I'm having him do it at his shop tonight!! Pics will follow!! xoxo

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Oh snap - you're gonna be back JUST IN TIME TO RIDE WITH ME!!!! Teehee, teehee. I'm gonna find you a tshirt.
We can be fkucked up shoulder buddies! Gimme the deets, but I'm in not bike worthy at the moment.

I'll still take a shirt though...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Worked today, now have a master set of keys for the full dealership... Holy crap it is like i am supposed to be responsible or some crap like that, thunderstorms on and off over the last two days and I gotta say, absolutely amazing lightning shows here. Montana is treating me well, thinking next saturday i can head over to big sky for some lift assited dh all day, but we will see.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Worked today, now have a master set of keys for the full dealership... Holy crap it is like i am supposed to be responsible or some crap like that, thunderstorms on and off over the last two days and I gotta say, absolutely amazing lightning shows here. Montana is treating me well, thinking next saturday i can head over to big sky for some lift assited dh all day, but we will see.
:thumb: