Quantcast

Gmt-thorsday

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morn'. The older dog crapped in the house yesterday. Poor pooch...something must have scared her. Not her fault. She makes some smelly poops but at least the cleanup is easy.

I ran ~11 miles at 8:01 pace yesterday. Good run. I think the MTB racing equivalent of me as a runner would be a fast sport/slower expert rider.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Haven't even left for work and I already wanna go home.....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Clearly more than you.
I haz a Google. Out of the 48ish courses I took, materials science is the only class that took me more than once to pass. Austenites and eutectoids can kiss my pale white ass.

My coffee maker has a glass carafe, so your argument is invalid.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It doesn't matter because neither JK nor I went to a college as good as Stoney.
Damn straight. I didn't pass calc the first time. That in large part was because I was not ready for "intro to calc" where the professor assumed that you had already taken it and passed on the AP test.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Damn straight. I didn't pass calc the first time. That in large part was because I was not ready for "intro to calc" where the professor assumed that you had already taken it and passed on the AP test.
I had Calc I my 1st semester. Iranian instructor = no English. I had no idea what was going on. Got a 3.5... without ever having learned anything. :dead:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It doesn't matter because neither JK nor I went to a college as good as Stoney.
and what does he do with all his fantastic education?

wtf. calc is easy sh*t man. i had that as a jr in high school.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
we had 4 semesters / year too. but people still failed.

so wait... if they didn't have D's or F's... how did you fail a class and have to retake it? :confused:
You got an "incomplete"....basically as if you never took it. Probably the school's way of keeping GPA's higher and making all their students look more like geniuses than they really are.