Quantcast

~gmt thursday gmt~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
after quo fans horrible mess up of the gmt yesterday i am taking over his position as gmt starter, being as i wake up at 5:30 every week day morning. yesterday was to close of a call which could have sent the monkey in to total anarchy and just a general insanity level of 10. any way happy thursday monkeys i found the pictures from one of the photographers at the ges race. he got 2 pics of me and there both mid crash :p. crash pic are here. anyway off to go have some coffee and breakfast so i don't fall back asleep

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

First, a big happy birthday to Mickey Mantle and Bela Lugosi!

Keep the credit cards in the wallet today because it is Get Smart About Credit Day.

I have no idea what happened yesterday. Maybe it is because it felt like a Tuesday to me because I work 6 days a week and it was my Tuesday.

They closed the right of way early yesterday due to the weather. Sissy-ass drillers don't want to work under power lines in a drilling rig during an electrical storm.

Work continues on the right of way today. Doubtful that any progress will be made at the hole today. The crews must be getting paid by the hour, not the hole.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Two GMT's today? What the hell is wrong with you GMT people this week? Now I had to go and merge the two threads, and believe me, that isn't easy work. I had to click a button, and then click another button. Cripes.

Happy Thursday, I guess.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Ahhh, the good ole days of GMT merges. Reminds me of the times me and GH would do this silly dual posting...anyway..It's Thursday AND Friday. Hopefully wife gets drain tubes out from the masetcomy and we get pathology report tomorrow, hope all is good.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Two GMT's today? What the hell is wrong with you GMT people this week? Now I had to go and merge the two threads, and believe me, that isn't easy work. I had to click a button, and then click another button. Cripes.

Happy Thursday, I guess.
hey i started mine at 5:46 quo made his at like 6:20, he just didnt look first :mad:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.

Happy Thursday, I guess.
Clicking two buttons? That would have been way too hard for me. I would have given up after the first click. :D

Morning monkeys, it's almost Friday!!! Yeah thats about all I have to say...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ahhh Petes Italian roast to start the morning. Brisk in the camper this morning maybe I will get all this crap for the new contact done and I will go home tonight. Living in the parking lot at work gets old fast. I miss seeing my wife .....
The bacon frying in the skillet smells really really good though

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

The GMT this morning is pretty lively. 2nd to last day at work. Time to clean out all of my bike gear in bathroom locker. I hope this new job has a place to ride near by. If they don't, the new job does have a gym and pool. So at least I can hit those up if there aren't any trails.

Time for coffee.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fat guy on the train singing (very poorly, yet very loudly) Don't stop believing. :rofl:

Not just a little, the whole song. 6 stops. I love Portland mass transit.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Morning Monkeys. Enjoying the last few days of my "vacation". Working on finishing up the cemetary fence for our Halloween display. And I have to bake a cake today. Fun!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy Hell! I just got a call from a recruiter for a perm gig 2 miles DOWNHILL from my house! Not only that, but it's a full automation effort, working on high level audio systems! Man, I miss playing with audio (that's why I build stupid stuff like my truck).

Might have an interview as soon as tomorrow. They "are very motivated to get me in". :panic:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
i found the pictures from one of the photographers at the ges race. he got 2 pics of me and there both mid crash :p
Nice pics!

You know there is something wrong with the GMT when IAB doesn't start with a LOLZ!

Fat guy on the train singing (very poorly, yet very loudly) Don't stop believing. :rofl:

Not just a little, the whole song. 6 stops. I love Portland mass transit.
:rofl:

We should make bets on who wins the fight... QuoFan or IL9.... Ready, set, someone make one of those threads where we click a button and vote... but not IAB... he's already sweated it out with the button pushing this morning! :D

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Holy Hell! I just got a call from a recruiter for a perm gig 2 miles DOWNHILL from my house! Not only that, but it's a full automation effort, working on high level audio systems! Man, I miss playing with audio (that's why I build stupid stuff like my truck).

Might have an interview as soon as tomorrow. They "are very motivated to get me in". :panic:
Good luck man! Hope it works out!

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Just found out my contract position is up on Halloween. Awesome.
I'm actually kind of relieved...not a fan of this place, at all.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oy. Is it time to go home yet? Tiny human has a dinner date, so my bike and I have a date... I can't wait!