Quantcast

^%$ gmt thursday GMT!@#$%

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
got work today after school all i have in the lines of doing something today. found out i can still reach the brake level on my bike. that pretty much made me believe that everything really will heal up and be back to normal. i can even pull them and the doc cleared me to ride.
:weee::weee::weee:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Happy Winter Soltice you pagan primates! More daylight from this point on! woo hoo!

Texans on TV tonight. Office lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings, could be a good day!

ISL9, nice marlin wear! lol

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What do you say there, Holmeses? In other words, HOW IT BE. I took today off from work so I can start prepping for a Saturday family holiday takeover of my house. I tagged along with the wife to the gym this morning. I think today's lunch will call for sushi.

Captain McNubbalot, glad to hear you got MTB clearance!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Good morning monkeys. Still some shopping to be done but later Im crashing a chrismas party done by some girl from my old high school. Last day before I leave for the mountains and some fresh pow.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Wow, the GMT got nerdtastic early this morning. Locally, the weather has turned to poop. Thank the FSM I decided to put new tires on the jeep for winter this year. Should be an interesting day here at the airport, winter ops are always a good time. :nope:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys... TGIT!!! THE COFFEE IS FLOWING THROUGH MY VEINS!!! I 'm super pumped for the 4 day weekend ahead for me. Will probably finish up my xmas shopping tomorrow afternoon.

Other than that, nothing interesting to report. Actually... what I had to say wasn't that important anyways :D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
:wave:

Wow, the GMT got nerdtastic early this morning. Locally, the weather has turned to poop. Thank the FSM I decided to put new tires on the jeep for winter this year. Should be an interesting day here at the airport, winter ops are always a good time. :nope:
What tires did you get? I was totally dragging ass getting new tires for my Jeep, but the surprise bonus we got at work yesterday made it a whole hell of a lot easier to get them ordered without cringing. Going to put the same BFG A/T KO's that are on there now, as I already have a matching unused spare.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
What tires did you get? I was totally dragging ass getting new tires for my Jeep, but the surprise bonus we got at work yesterday made it a whole hell of a lot easier to get them ordered without cringing. Going to put the same BFG A/T KO's that are on there now, as I already have a matching unused spare.
BFG A/T KO. 4 31x9.50R15 ran me $800ish at teh local tire shop.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Damn! That's a really good price. I got 2 quotes for the same tires (bigger size...31x10.5r16) and they were both between $1200 and $1300.

That price mounted, balanced and installed?

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Damn! That's a really good price. I got 2 quotes for the same tires (bigger size...31x10.5r16) and they were both between $1200 and $1300.

That price mounted, balanced and installed?
Yup. Might have been closer to $900. Don't remember for sure but it was pretty much a mortgage payment. We had just re-fied and got to skip a month, so I bought tires and took the wife out for dinner, pretty much a push when it was all said and done financially for the month.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Not bad. I'll have to shop around more before pulling the trigger. I knew I've needed them for a while so I've planned accordingly money wise, and the decent chunk of change I got yesterday makes it a lot easier. I'd rather not spend the full $1,200 or so if I can help it.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Thursday! I had a deep sports massage last night and it was awesome!!!!! She did the cupping thing on my back so I have the typical giant circle hickies all over. I've been having stiff/pinched nerve feeling neck for over a week and the big rides I did last weekend didn't help. Go figure????

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yo! Just found out I get off at noon tomorrow AND next Friday! WOOT!!! Stoked for the weekend with family! Should be fun! Going to work on making a diet friendly pumpkin pie tonight!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
9.5" of snow last night and it's still snowing. It's nice, fluffy perfection. Can't wait for Saturday as I'm heading to WinterPark for a couple of hours riding. Mellow otherwise.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Spent the last month troubleshooting an issue at one of our largest clients planning to deploy 45,000 IPads through this one device. Finally decided to go through, wipe the system and start from scratch. Get to the config page of what makes IPad connectivity work:

Client - Oh, i've never set that up before

I'm going home.