Quantcast

~~~ gmt Thursday gmt ~~~

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Dolars are also my problem. Ever since I've bought a washing mashine I'm living on scraps. All the rest I spend on dirtpark tickets so I can ride some dirts and pumptrack in the winter. Thank god it's exam month.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Got about a 1/2" of snow this morning so everything is pretty & white again, but not for long as they're predicting some crappy travel weather for the ride home :( More ice and no good snow in the forecast either. Tonight is the first night this week I don't have anything to do after work, so I am planning on spending some quality time in the hot tub with Syd!!!

Now, I am off to make some coffee and work on Elementary report card grades...yeah me!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
An old employee's e-mail address was hacked and sent out a spam e-mail to a number of office employees. WHY WHY WHY did they click the link? I mean seriously people.... WTF? How does that crap still work, how are people still not able to spot it a mile away.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ugh... no gas in the truck, coffe and scrambled eggs are my friend, scooter ride to get to work today. Still have a ****head for a trainee I need to fire today as well.....So much fun for what is actually my wednesday

auzzy

Chimp
May 1, 2008
Victoria, BC
Ugh, today started off early when I woke up at midnight thinking it was 0700. Showered, ate breakfast, put my contacts in and made lunch. Was about to wake up my roommate/classmate when I looked at the clock. Why does it say 1242? Oh for fuk sakes...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning monkeys, it's Thursday! Another day... not enough dollars...
Ditto!

Ugh, today started off early when I woke up at midnight thinking it was 0700. Showered, ate breakfast, put my contacts in and made lunch. Was about to wake up my roommate/classmate when I looked at the clock. Why does it say 1242? Oh for fuk sakes...
:rofl:

I leave for Boise in 1 week! The trip I missed when we found my mutt after she went MIA for 15 days is rescheduled, and rather than it being just me visiting some friends, it's 8-10 friends! Plus I get to see my favorite uncle and his wife and my cousin! We're all going to shred some Bogus Basin action and the ladies and gents will get to go to a Yurt in Idaho City for the weekend for some BC action! I'll be sure to take lots of pics to post!! I can't WAIT!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A good friend came into town for business last night. She took me out to some super fancy sushi restaurant. Food was good but I much prefer my sushi in the simple side, fish and rice. Trying to crank out some thermal finite element problems so I get make it out again tonight.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
A good friend came into town for business last night. She took me out to some super fancy sushi restaurant. Food was good but I much prefer my sushi in the simple side, fish and rice. Trying to crank out some thermal finite element problems so I get make it out again tonight.
piihb

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Bought my wife a Kinect for her B-day.

I am really impressed by it. By far the most advanced piece of technology I have ever used to play video games.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm pissed. I use bookdepository.co.uk for their free worldwide shipping. It takes a while but they have a wide wariety of books. I had an extensive wishlist not only for me but for my lazy friends who didn't know what to buy me on any silly ocasion. Today I try to enter it and there is no sight of it. No books. Out of 50-100 books.
Wrote them an email. Wonder what their response will be. I had some strange books there that I think I will forget right now.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I'm pissed. I use bookdepository.co.uk for their free worldwide shipping. It takes a while but they have a wide wariety of books. I had an extensive wishlist not only for me but for my lazy friends who didn't know what to buy me on any silly ocasion. Today I try to enter it and there is no sight of it. No books. Out of 50-100 books.
Wrote them an email. Wonder what their response will be. I had some strange books there that I think I will forget right now.
Boo hoo.