Quantcast

@^$$@ gmt thursday gmt @^&#%

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Morning kids! Up way too early for no reason. I have a few interviews for a job finally which should be a joy. This snow needs to go away so that I can ride.

Don't die!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Good morning! Went to Crossfit at 5:30 this morning (I've been hitting the gym heavy since about Thanksgiving). Same basic workout as I did in last night's Crossfit class, the trainer just switched up the exercises for me.

Last night: 5 rounds
5 Pull-ups
10 Burpees
15 Push Presses
20 Kettle Bell Swings
25 Air Squats

This morning: 5 rounds
5 Pull-ups
10 Burps (Burpee without the pushup)
15 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls
20 Goblet Squats
25 Single Arm Kettle Bell Swings

GET SOME!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's almost the weekend! I get to go home tonight and pack for my weekend in the Adirondacks w/ the guys. A cabin in the middle of the woods with no electricity, no running water, and barely any cell phone service. It's nice to get away from modern technology for a few days.

Although the weather report for the weekend is stating that it's going to be around 0 degrees F on both Friday and Saturday nights. That mean a VERY cold trip to the outhouse when needed :eek:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Morning monkeys, it's almost the weekend! I get to go home tonight and pack for my weekend in the Adirondacks w/ the guys. A cabin in the middle of the woods with no electricity, no running water, and barely any cell phone service.
dick tank?

pass.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Good morning! Went to Crossfit at 5:30 this morning (I've been hitting the gym heavy since about Thanksgiving). Same basic workout as I did in last night's Crossfit class, the trainer just switched up the exercises for me.

Last night: 5 rounds
5 Pull-ups
10 Burpees
15 Push Presses
20 Kettle Bell Swings
25 Air Squats

This morning: 5 rounds
5 Pull-ups
10 Burps (Burpee without the pushup)
15 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls
20 Goblet Squats
25 Single Arm Kettle Bell Swings

GET SOME!
I'm sore just thinking about that.
Did two back to back days of CF and I'm physically wasted today.
Tomorrows workout is 20min AMRAP of hell so taking today off.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Meh, its the middle of the week for me. Nothing for me to get excited about for work today, nothing klined up, three interviews today for oil and tire slingers. Oh and on top of todays fun, I am out of dip.

Get home get in a work out, cut what little gras has grown this winter so its nice and trim, drink a beer.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Yup, still hurt. Woohoo.

My horoscope is pretty awesome, though.
You aren't at your best right now, but you can still make the most of the day in a simple way: Do nothing! Just call in sick, stay in bed and read, or do whatever brand of nothing suits you best.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Recovery related TMI warning.
Last night marked the third night in a row, and the fifth night in the last week, that I have been able to take the rock to the porcelain hole without an assist. Until now, the process has not been 100% natural. It has been a struggle and a pain in my ass, for various reasons, for the last 18 months. I'm officially calling the bowel function recovered.

This is a good morning.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last night marked the third night in a row, and the fifth night in the last week, that I have been able to take the rock to the porcelain hole without an assist. Until now, the process has not been 100% natural. It has been a struggle and a pain in my ass, for various reasons, for the last 18 months. I'm officially calling the bowel function recovered.

This is a good morning.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England

This is a good morning.
No more three point shooting from beyond the arc?

Good morning (*checks watch*)...yep, still morning! Happy Thursday to you all FFS. Got a new fancy schmancy Garmin GPS watch yesterday for running. One more toy that I can not live without. Now if I can just figure the thing out...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yo! I'm at work. Hoo-rah. Going out for a friend's bday for a bit with the fam tonight. Should be fun!