Quantcast

gmt thursday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
blah it snowed yesterday and that means i have to wait even longer for the ground to dry enough to ride. im not ok with this, any way i gotta go sit through school and learn about alot of stuff i dont care about.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Looking at a house in Mälarhöjden today.

Bought tickets for the 24 Hours of LeMans.

Upped the wife and I from iPhone 3GS to 4GS. Youngest daughter got a Droid. (I almost changed to Droid because I hate iTunes)

I need weekend.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I saw a bumper sticker yesterday, on a brand new, light blue, little Toyota Yaris - otherwise devoid of stickers - in a slightly girly font, that said:

"If you're gonna ride my ass that hard, at least you could pull my hair."

Cracked me right up :rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Dear Delta,

I am sincerely tired of working on your broken ass toilets. If I'm going to spend this much time on your airplanes, you need to hire me and put me on your pay scale.

kthanxbai,

Pesqueeb

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Coffee in hand and watching it snow on Sydney's first snow day of Kindergarten! Needless to say, she was so incredibly excited that she's been up and going since well before 6am! So far, we have played with dolls, watched a barbie movie, bounced on the bed, had breakfast, called Grandma to tell her all about our first snow day, basically destroyed our house in an hour and now we're getting ready to shovel the walk (did this last night too) and build a snowman!

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Been a rough morning. Got a call at 0300 this morning that my wife's dad passed away. It's been hard on everyone so far but especially on my youngest daughter (9 yo). She has gotten pretty attached to her pawpaw over the last year or so. Gonna be a long weekend.....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Ordered a ton of stuff to rebuild my guitar, ordering moar today. Don't have to buy a new fridge after all so it's relatively guilt-free spending.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Boss hate day gmt for me. I really hate when "nice" gooey women that are disorganized as **** and do everything slow because how an excell table looks is more important than what is inside it get annoyed and instead of allowing you to correct it they correct it super slow so you have to do stuff they are supposed to do.
God I love internship. I really hope that movie distributor just hires me in the summer and I can be done with it.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
New pickups, Floyd Rose trem, Sperzel tuners, all new hardware, knobs, etc. I've owned it for ~12 years without doing anything other than clean it and change strings. It was overdue for a new look and sound.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Ibanez S470SQTR.....got it for Christmas when I was about 14. The stock Ibanez pickups/trem aren't the greatest, but I have always loved the look/feel of the S series bodies and necks....with a bit of upgrading it should be pretty awesome(r).

Looks just like this:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Shiiiiiiit dude. Sorry to hear. I'm hoping/thinking they were at fault at least?

When an old lady hit my 1 year old car (first car I bought new) I was livid....I can't imagine 2 months.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Shiiiiiiit dude. Sorry to hear. I'm hoping/thinking they were at fault at least?

When an old lady hit my 1 year old car (first car I bought new) I was livid....I can't imagine 2 months.
Yes. The lady who hit my car was most definitely at fault. She was making an illegal turn. the police responding to the accident did cite her for the violation (not sure exactly what she was cited for, but she was cited).

Worth noting here, I'm in Utah. Liz was driving the car. Thankfully she's fine, and thankfully she is listed as a driver of the vehicle on my insurance policy. It's probably for the best that I wasn't there when it happened. I would've flipped sh*t and gone absolutely ballistic on this lady. She even tried to tell Liz to just take it to some small shop and she would pay out of pocket. Liz told her she was crazy, and that this vehicle hasn't even been on the market a full 3 months and that the dealer was going to be the only way to get replacement parts. Not to mention that its obviously still under warranty.

Damage total from what I've seen in pics:
-driver's side front quarter panel
-driver's side front door panel
-some of the associated trim work with those 2 panels

gonna have to get alignment checked as well.

From what I was told, the lady was pulling out of the bank parking lot onto a 4 lane road, crossed both lanes of oncoming traffic, and was trying to merge into the right lane of traffic instead of the left.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morn....errr afternoon!

In the office until 8pm this evening, then band practice. Long day, indeed.

What a beautiful day out....it's mid-70's, sunny and the flowers are blooming. Good to see ya, Spring! So glad you could stop by.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Dear Delta,

I am sincerely tired of working on your broken ass toilets. If I'm going to spend this much time on your airplanes, you need to hire me and put me on your pay scale.

kthanxbai,

Pesqueeb