Quantcast

gmt thursday hobbit day gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good morning monkeys today is national hobbit day i guess :confused:, be safe out there and watch out for the crafty little buggers. anyways off to school now then maybe a ride after school. be safe out there monkeys:thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Long bike club meeting last night = tired mamma monkey! Must find coffee...
Rain, rain and more rain in the forecast so it's not likely that I'll be hitting the trails anytime soon, but one can hope.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hobbit Day? Well this explains why the first Lord of the Rings flick was on last night. Oh wait, the first Lord of the Rings flick is always on one channel or another.

Work. Meh.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Off to Nationals practice at 9:30am. No idea why the hell I got on the net instead of prepping my bike. :rolleyes:

Oh...yeah, waiting for the coffee to produce the bowel movement. "Fume!"

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
won an ipad2 through work today...ha

that makes
one iphone4
one ipad
one ipad2
and one ipod classic

for somebody who doesn't like apple...LOLZ

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I remembered an engineering term from 4-5 years ago when talking with my boss just now and it made me feel like a fvcking genius. Kinda sad.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Fall has been warm so far! I have been off the monkey for a couple weeks because work has been busy. They fired my co-worker earlier this month so getting fired from a government job DOES happen! I've done a ton of riding this summer and it's continuing into the fall. This weekend will be no different. Rock on.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning all.
Work does indeed suck.

Got in a quick shuttle run last night on the new bike. Feels good to be riding DH again.
Possibly more tonight.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got the car working again. Off to get the alignment done, return the loaned tools, and (yeah fun) go to the dentist.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Happy birthday Frodo and Bilbo! To honor you both I shall now go smoke large quantities of pipe weed.

I'm doing nothing today. Watching my daughter, cleaning my shop, and drinking beer are about all I have on the agenda for today. :weee:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Got the car working again. Off to get the alignment done, return the loaned tools, and (yeah fun) go to the dentist.
lol, dentists.

A co-worker just cracked a tooth (gonna need a crown + root canal). He is from Chile and we figured out that it is cheaper to fly to Chile and have his dentist do the work than to get it done in the US.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Fall has been warm so far! I have been off the monkey for a couple weeks because work has been busy. They fired my co-worker earlier this month so getting fired from a government job DOES happen! I've done a ton of riding this summer and it's continuing into the fall. This weekend will be no different. Rock on.
Is the hubby still a Po-po? So are you both sucking off the Gubment Teat?
:p

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Happy birthday Frodo and Bilbo! To honor you both I shall now go smoke large quantities of pipe weed.

I'm doing nothing today. Watching my daughter, cleaning my shop, and drinking beer are about all I have on the agenda for today. :weee:
Don't forget the grog!!

:thumb:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:wave:Rode my BIKE yesterday for a few hours searching for my dog. Her sightings were confirmed, so she's really out there... now if she'd just stop being a sissyninnymonger and let someone take her in so they can help her get home!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Dunno if sarcastic or not but any way...

It's not Mexico down there. They've got their sh!t together. And really, it's pretty standard dental work.
I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I really don't know much about Chile in terms of medical/dental/surgical abilities and reputations. I was ignorantly picturing Mexico in my head.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
:wave:Rode my BIKE yesterday for a few hours searching for my dog. Her sightings were confirmed, so she's really out there... now if she'd just stop being a sissyninnymonger and let someone take her in so they can help her get home!
Good news I suppose! :thumb:

KONA, come home!!!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I really don't know much about Chile in terms of medical/dental/surgical abilities and reputations. I was ignorantly picturing Mexico in my head.
Chile is way ahead of Mexico these days. Copper mining has made the country rich and they have a good educational system, especially for professionals. I would trust their dentists.