Popcorn Day
Tin Can Day
Tu B'Shvat (Jewish - begins at sundown)
Wolf Moon
Birthday - Edgar Allen Poe
Birthday - General Robert E. Lee
Confederate Heroes Day (Texas)
Timket (Ethiopia)

I may have to go into the field today and do some monitoring. I won't know until later. If not, another exciting day in the office.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Biggest day of the work year for me today. I'll be happy when it's over. I am getting a little mentally drained, and let's face it, there's not a whole lot of brainpower there to begin with.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, shouldn't it be Friday already?!? Slept like cr@p last night even though I was extremely tired. Thinkin it's gonna be at least a 3 cups of coffee type of morning...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Holy balls its gonna be a weird day. Winds gusting to almost 90mph at the Air Force Academy yesterday afternoon/last night. I got practically zero sleep, which as it turns out will probably be okay since no airplanes made it in last night. There were only 4 airplanes in the hangar this morning and there is usually a minimum of 13. There are ZERO planes at the terminal right now. Its kinda creepy.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:wave:

Holy balls its gonna be a weird day. Winds gusting to almost 90mph at the Air Force Academy yesterday afternoon/last night. I got practically zero sleep, which as it turns out will probably be okay since no airplanes made it in last night. There were only 4 airplanes in the hangar this morning and there is usually a minimum of 13. There are ZERO planes at the terminal right now. Its kinda creepy.
Maybe the start of the Zombie Apocalypse?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Sloggy walk to work this morning. I wore every waterproof thing I owned and it was actually pretty fun. Good news, the mtn now has a base of 91" with 101" mid mountain. Looks like plenty of skiing in my future.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning monkeys!

Wow, missed the bus by 2 minutes and got soaked in my 15 minute wait for the next one. I don't mind the rain in Portland in general, but it's pouring like mad outside. I need a sea kayak for my morning commute.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning monkeys!

Wow, missed the bus by 2 minutes and got soaked in my 15 minute wait for the next one. I don't mind the rain in Portland in general, but it's pouring like mad outside. I need a sea kayak for my morning commute.

I was dressed like a friggin ninja. Black rain pants, black boots, black coat, black hat, black umbrella, black cadillac...wait, not that last one.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
And I can't find the hood to my Columbia jacket. :( my hoodie is not water resistant.

I would bring an umbrella, but it's just one more thing to carry. There was a gal on the bus that even had a waterproof cover over her backpack.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
god i hate clubs with sh!tty sound.

i guess i will be seeing graveyard again on saturday.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i have no problem with loud.

sh!tty loud is something entirely different.

all mid/high and no low is not a fun night.
****ty loud is pretty much Nugent in a nutshell.

Another snowday here in Seattle with another one likely tomorrow. I see no more than a few inches of accumulation, this city is full of pussies.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hey all, stuck at home in the ice/snow storm with no power and a refugee from across the hood sharing in the glory of our wood stove. So we have tackled many home projects since we've been stuck here all week now, but are currently resorting to alcohol to numb the sound of constant chatter from the little one and boredom ;) be safe out there!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Hey all, stuck at home in the ice/snow storm with no power and a refugee from across the hood sharing in the glory of our wood stove. So we have tackled many home projects since we've been stuck here all week now, but are currently resorting to alcohol to numb the sound of constant chatter from the little one and boredom ;) be safe out there!
Go SKIING you knob. :D

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
At least your beer will stay cold :thumb: