Quantcast

~~ GMT Thursday, Thursday, Thursday ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, ridemonkey population! As promised, I got two propane tanks filled last night. I just wanted to bring closure to that issue since I know many of you were wondering about that.

This week is flying by. Funny how that works when you're busy at the office.

I had a cat-induced lousy morning of sleep. I figure I'll be hitting the wall around 1:30 today. Should be a fun afternoon.

Later!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
^^Jealous. I really need to get to the Kingdom Trails some time this year.

Morning all. Having training in the afternoon this week really seems to make the work day not so bad. Too bad yesterday I was that guy who launched a part out of the surface grinder and into the machine. Oops.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

I'm glad you brought closure to that propane saga, IAB....I was so worried you wouldn't get those things filled before turkey burger night. I guess you could have rode it out on turcos for awhile....but deep down inside, you were disappointing your inner-Hank Hill with every moment of delay.

Not much chit-chat from my end today.....I gotta head out to some customer sites, so I'll be covering the NC map nearly in full before it's all said and done.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
I don't know what I will do with my life today. It is my day off and I got a flat in my tubeless tire sidewall xc riding before work and I bought a schrader tube for some reason even though the rim only takes presta.

Perhaps I will go to a skatepark. Maybe I should ride dh for like the 5th time this week. Maybe Dirt jumps?

I am indifferent at the moment. But all of this reminds me of the story about when a man came into my shop looking for a "pesto valve tube). So I told him we had a wide selection of pesto pumps. :rofl:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Last night my good friend and his wife asked if I wanted to be the godfather to their baby girl, which is awesome! :thumb: Also, I watched their dog last week while they were on vacation, and last night they surprised me with a gift card to REI.......which will not last very long.

Going to see a movie tonight with a friend of mine. Tomorrow night going to do an XC ride with a couple friends. Saturday heading to Highland then a friends house for pool/BBQ/beers to celebrate before a buddy moves up to Canada for school. Sunday mostly relaxing and going for a tattoo appointment to get my sleeve almost to completion.

Life is good.:thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
this is friday for me. hooray.

i figured out how to make eggplant tasty...marinate in a mix of chopped basil, garlic, arugula along w/ salt, pepper and oil. grill.

watched the Big Lebowski again last night. that movie will never grow old.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Thursday! Tonight is cruiser ride night with costume and music theme 80's! I have a acid washed denim full front zipper dress to wear. LMAO

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Afternoon everyone... I'm late to the show, I know, but...

Had a good ride last night - rode with a couple of people who are a lot of fun, one was just fast enough to put a hurt on me, but not so fast to take the fun out of the ride. Also felt good that I could keep up with a sport class racer.

Rode to work this morning... not looking forward to the ride home, but whatever. I get to deal with a leak in my basement ceiling, in an area of my house where there is no water. woohoo... can't wait.

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all! New stove is in the process of being converted from natural gas to propane so I'll be able to cook inside again! Went into school this morning to do some work while Syd played with the instruments. Doing a little house cleaning (made better by the IAB homebrew that I'm sipping) and that's all for today folks!