Quantcast

@&$#gmt today (wednesday) gmt$%^$W

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
happy morning monkeys..... how is you? spent alot of yesterday practicing bar spins off a drop at my friends house, its barley a drop but its a place to start! any way not doing much of anything today besides school... be safe monkeys

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It is LEAP DAY ffs. Why wasn't that mentioned in the thread title? Leap Day only comes along once every couple of years and it should be recognized. GDI.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Did single leg barefoot deadlifts over lunch @ 1/2 body weight. I'm already sore.

Planning to go to Ray's Milwaukee during my business trip detour to Chicago. :thumb:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Supposed to get a snow storm today, which means I may be "working from home" this afternoon.

Kitchen remodel is still on track, on time, and on budget. Put the sink back in operation after being out for 2 days. Happy wife = happy life.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Leap Day you say? Meh.

This morning I was laughing like crazy on the way to work. During my drive in I saw someone with a travel mug caught under the spoiler of their car with coffee going down the back of their car. Someone is gonna be pissed when they get to work and realize they left their coffee cup on top of their car. :rofl:

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
It's starting to snow. I should be at a ski resort in the Adirondacks or the Green Mountains instead of sitting here at work. They're supposed to get hammered again today!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Snowed a little here this morning and we're supposed to get "a significant storm" so they are saying. I'll believe it when I see it at this point, but the kids are all excited because all afterschool activities are cancelled and they're sending out just the regular bus run today. Had a fundraiser for the Sophomore class at the 99 Resturaunt last night and that went pretty well, I think they made about $100 for eating dinner so that's a plus. I just found out that one of my students (and I have his older brother) was diagnosed with a very rare form of leukemia. :( Not good!!!! I'll be delivering dinner to their home on Fridays for the month of March to help out. They have 2 boys and dad works construction so this is going to be a huge financial and emotional toll on them.

Go leap off something in honor of leap day peeps...and don't get hurt :)

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy Leap Day!

Going to a Sounders game tonight with the guys! Should be FUN! It is awfully cold and windy and snowy, but I suppose that's all the more motivation to jump around and cheer :) I get to take the train in tonight after work, and I'm stoked for that bit of quiet time to read my latest book and listen to tunes without a little one saying, "Mom! Wookit this! I build a space station with my legos!" every 2 minutes... mommy is ready for a teensy break.

Scarves up mates!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Hard day of riding on a beautiful day until about 4:30pm when the enjoyable 20mph headwind, 20 miles back home.

I should really get a real job one of these days...HAHA!