Quantcast

gmt tuesday gmt

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good morning monkeys, this week has been off to a ruff ruff start for me. im sick as hell and my middle finger randomly got infected to the point i had to go to the er and have it drained. so im back to square one on the healing process for my middle finger again i guess. just starting to get over this head cold i got and it has been 7 days of hell. oh well hopefully the brighter side with emerge sooner rather then later.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Good morning. Oh, the story I could tell about last night...but will not.

Stop picking your nose with a hurt finger and a head cold, IL9! :D

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
Giants Ticker Tape Parade directly outside my office window, there were absurd amounts of people already on Broadway before 7am. sharpening up my elbows to get through these crowds of lunatics...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Had the family over for dinner last night to celebrate Sydney's official birthday. I really can't believe she is 6!!!! My house is still looking like a disaster area from putting in the new floors. They look really nice and I can't wait to get my dining room and office space set back up. I am thinking I am going to have to take a day off to get motivated and get it done since I really don't want to wait until February vacation. I have to do some laundry tonight and plan on chilling with the family other than that!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

So the Prednisone helped a lot yesterday. by lunch I had near zero pain and was able to get some stuff done. woke up about 2:30 this morning with my left leg on fire, couldn't get comfortable to get back to sleep. It hasn't quite kicked in yet this morning, but I hope the long term is improvement, not medication or surgery.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! F'in crazy around here. Too much to do and not enough time. Ski lesson went well on Saturday. Picked it up really quickly and was read for the blues after a couple of hours of practice. Not too shabby being my first time and all. Unfortunately I loved it, too bad I can't afford another hobby like that :(.

Bike number one is rebuilt and number two is still in pieces pending the arrival of some dpacers. Rebuilt the fork last night and am slowly making progress. Will take care of a few more things tonight so I can be riding by this weekend.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Haven't seen the outside of my flat from friday. The job keeps pouring in. The scrips get more rom com musical etc. so they take a bit longer to read. Can't wait till the end of it so I can ride my bike A LOT. Pumtrack session s here I come.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Busy day here at the school. I have 2 potential student interviews today and have to get some transcripts requested and some outbound calls made, but other than that...the coffee is great and life is moving along.

Peace out.

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Howdy good people.

Ben ... hope that heels up.
You certainly will be needing a working middle finger. ;)

Working on a priority firewall issue .. always something. :nerd: