Quantcast

~~~~~~@gmt tuesday gmt !@#$

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Downloaded the helmet cam videos from this past weekend of skiing. We got a really great video of my buddy during a high speed crash while wearing the cam. :rofl:

Other than that it's just another day. Stay safe out there!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, monkeys! I stayed home from work yesterday on account of being sick (got a cold). I pretty much sat on my butt all day and did nothing. I'm feeling better today but am low on energy.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Happy Hallmark Holiday to those who partake. I was completely exhausted last night and basically went to bed at 8pm. The plus side is I am awake and have energy today, but my sinus headache still hasn't subsided! Oh well. Getting ready to have breakfast with Sydney (Dine with your Valentine at her school) and then teaching the rest of the day!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Going for a run a with the wife after we drop off the kid at pre-school, then out for coffee. Thats about as exciting as it gets around here on made-up-holiday day.

Free Uncle Cliffy!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning! Home with the sick boy again today... I feel terrible missing work again since I was in Boise for 6 days and just missed a bunch of work... but the kid comes first, so I guess you do what you gotta do.

Happy V day to those who don't hate it :) I'm making spaghetti and meatballs (from scratch) for my guys tonight and watching 50 First dates. I'm thinking Lucas will think that one is pretty funny and it's pretty kid safe. I'm looking forward to a mellow night at home with my loves. :)

explain i've been away from the comp a few days.
I don't get it either.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Valentines Day everyone! As I sit in my office and stare out the window I see blue skies, and a big fat robin in the tree chirping. It's going to be a great day!