Quantcast

gmt Tuesday gmt

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Morning.

It's Day 2 of Pu Metallurgy course.

Interesting factoid; Pu is one if the few metals that contracts when heated.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Currently the only one in the office, so I'm on the monkey. I've got to figure out something to look like I'm working.

Floor demo started last night, will continue tomorrow night. Tonight is our "high impact" workout.

Be safe out there.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Did two laps at he Air Force Academy yesterday. Weather and dirt was amazing for this time of year. My legs are cooked this morning. Mentally prepared for the wife to kick my ass on our morning 5k.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning primates. Supposed to be almost 70 today, but rain in the forecast so I went for a walk (from school to the bank...about a mile and a half round trip) during my first period free this morning. Stopped for a Chai tea along the way too :)

Syd & I went for a bike ride together last night. She's crazy fast and getting really good at climbing up some of the hills by our house. We rode about 5 miles together...not too bad for a 6 year old and an almost-31 week pregnant chick! She's supposed to have daisy scouts afterschool (if it's not raining) to plant bulbs for the local senior citizens, but we'll see about that. Other than that, not too much else on the ole' agenda for today!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Mother #@!%^&*%&$#@!

So get this... I had a meeting scheduled for 6:30am this morning. Get up early, drive my azz into work in the pitch dark. When I get in, I find out that the chick who set up the meeting canceled it at 8:30pm last night!!! like I'm gonna check my email between 8:30pm and 6:30am. What a Beech!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Mother #@!%^&*%&$#@!

So get this... I had a meeting scheduled for 6:30am this morning. Get up early, drive my azz into work in the pitch dark. When I get in, I find out that the chick who set up the meeting canceled it at 8:30pm last night!!! like I'm gonna check my email between 8:30pm and 6:30am. What a Beech!

Sounds like a solid reason to leave work early and ride today.

Dropping off zee guitar at the shop in about an hour to get the new pickups/controls soldered. That's pretty much the highlight of my day.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
All packed up and ready to leave this evening for Nepal. Camera is charged and I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures. So farewell Ridemonkey and internet, I will return in 3 weeks.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Mother #@!%^&*%&$#@!

thats the one good thing about smart phones and email. wake up look at the phone check the email, see the canceled meeting and go back to sleep.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy Snowy Tuesday! Got a coupla inches at our house, realllly hoping it keeps dumping and I get the, "We live in WA and are scared of snow, so come pick up your kid from school," call. :D Wish I was skiing today, 14" at my fav mtn on the planet... damn I should've called in sick today!

Have fun PolanSpring88!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Tree Saw... based on all your posts I'm wishing we lived in the same neck of the woods so we could ride with the kids together. It sounds like Lucas and Syd would be bff's... if she didn't mind hanging out with a boy. :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ahhh so nice to sleep in, moderately raining, heading off to fight stupid drivers in a little while after the bulk of them have either crashed or made it off the freeway.
why would you pass up a chance to take pictures?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Tree Saw... based on all your posts I'm wishing we lived in the same neck of the woods so we could ride with the kids together. It sounds like Lucas and Syd would be bff's... if she didn't mind hanging out with a boy. :D
That would be great (she wouldn't mind hanging out with a boy either). Today we hiked behind the house, checking out the fungus and looking for salamanders before dinner. :)

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
That would be great (she wouldn't mind hanging out with a boy either). Today we hiked behind the house, checking out the fungus and looking for salamanders before dinner. :)
Aww cute! My bff and I in elementary school used to go catch frogs and salamanders at the local pond every day after school! :)