Quantcast

GMT Tuesday, July 31

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Hey Monkies,
Rise and shine! I have a microbiology test today again. This course is killing me and I am only holding a 93 average... Must get an A this semester! So I have to kick ass on my test at 9:05 A.M. basically.

Be safe out there today, especially you bicycle commuters!

Random Video:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Was in Greenwich yesterday at a house and the home owner was super concerned about the blasting that is happening nearby. Even her husband admitted she was "one of those" types of people. Quarry shot today.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
How you do, Cupcake!? I got out for a 7 mile "run" last night...more of a shuffle, really. Nice easy run while my legs recover from Monkeyfest.

Rock out.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Sister in law helping Canada hold their own vs Sweden at the Olympics.

45 mins to go.

Come on Canada... Kick some ass.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
brewing coffee, had a long discussion with the wife last night on what needs to get done asap at the new house so we can move out of her moms house and into it before I kill her mother
it would be ironic if the mother in law shot you in the face.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Mornin, my right hand , knee, and elbow are in a fair amount of pain this morning after last mights incident.....

Three days of work including today and I am off for two weeks, cant wait to see what kind of trouble I get into in Sturgis

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Excellent lighting show last night. Had one that had to have been <1/4 mile away, brain barely registered the flash when BOOM! Bricks were shat all around. Still haven't seen the cat. Wife and kid made it home yesterday so today is catch up and get sh*t done day.